• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The NPS reboot is going to be an absolute disaster

G

Boomia - comment?
I am not his keeper, but I did think the trip to Hooligans was a solid bit. It's hard to know what to do, but everything Dan did in MKE was good to make the pig squeal. Clearly the response to it is based on the hate for Dan not honest appraisals of how it twisted Rick's titties. If I were Dan at this point, I'd have to honestly say, for right or wrong, the idea of him hosting a podcast here is something that just will be belittled. I still think the NPS podcasts mocking Pat were all good and the chat was great, but no way is Dan doing a podcast at this point without the hate just clogging the board up and detracting from any fun it may be.

In the long run a weekly Pat podcast is by far the thing that will most drive Pat insane, but like Dan is accused of, too many people are chasing clout via "Dan hate". It's like endless spamming, we get it, Dan sucks, his wife cleans toilets, he's seeking internet fame, but can we all just get back to the Pat stuff, That's what makes me laugh. Nothing I've watched or was a fan of in comedy makes me laugh as much as the Pat shit like Apostlegate, the artwork, the song parodies, and the text chains. All the infighting and shit is not as funny, I laugh at some of it, but most of it is just not as comical as Pat sperging.

G

I am not his keeper, but I did think the trip to Hooligans was a solid bit. It's hard to know what to do, but everything Dan did in MKE was good to make the pig squeal. Clearly the response to it is based on the hate for Dan not honest appraisals of how it twisted Rick's titties. If I were Dan at this point, I'd have to honestly say, for right or wrong, the idea of him hosting a podcast here is something that just will be belittled. I still think the NPS podcasts mocking Pat were all good and the chat was great, but no way is Dan doing a podcast at this point without the hate just clogging the board up and detracting from any fun it may be.

In the long run a weekly Pat podcast is by far the thing that will most drive Pat insane, but like Dan is accused of, too many people are chasing clout via "Dan hate". It's like endless spamming, we get it, Dan sucks, his wife cleans toilets, he's seeking internet fame, but can we all just get back to the Pat stuff, That's what makes me laugh. Nothing I've watched or was a fan of in comedy makes me laugh as much as the Pat shit like Apostlegate, the artwork, the song parodies, and the text chains. All the infighting and shit is not as funny, I laugh at some of it, but most of it is just not as comical as Pat sperging.
[BOC][/BOC]

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
In the long run a weekly Pat podcast is by far the thing that will most drive Pat insane, but like Dan is accused of, too many people are chasing clout via "Dan hate". It's like endless spamming, we get it, Dan sucks, his wife cleans toilets, he's seeking internet fame, but can we all just get back to the Pat stuff, That's what makes me laugh.

I kind of agree with you but Dan is constantly doing cringey shit to fuel it. Like PMing Torquie saying "what can we do to get you on the podcast?" and then fighting him on here a few hours later. It's just fucking weird behavior and he's seemingly not able to stop himself from doing it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
He's already going to share a cell with @Patreeky, what an odd guy Dan is.

View attachment 72595
Let's give this a fair appraisal: Patreeky is generally polite, upbeat, and gives off a distinct non-rapey vibe. Probably also a quiet and conscientious masturbator. The ideal celly. That being said, yeah odd guy for sure.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout

41CD2F2F-0F20-45D2-96D8-3CDA49B6DB2F.gif