• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The NOT faggots thread

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
paint.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
efca98d471b41795f52cd21ab427b03c.jpg

Really, Tony is a great guy. Get him sipping on some rye whiskey and he's funnier than anyone currently at The Cellar table.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
17074d1a83df29bf103c7a0c8d8b5d5e.jpg

b2db0e49efd887e424030da8675e3ad4.jpg

I was just discovering my love for BBW's when Kirstie Alley had that Fat Actress show. I remember waiting for my parents to go to bed and watching clips of that show on demand and then panicking when I couldn't figure out how to clear my browsing history. Simpler times!

Kirstie Alley had a series of real ass tweets recently where she warned against the oversexualization of this generation, claiming blind acceptance and encouragement of all sexual perversion will inevitably lead towards a push for accepting pedophilia. Though I am something of a sexual deviant myself I must say I agree. Brains and beauty:

526d53fa61a11ce42ae0f6a265da741b.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
Who would've thought that empanada eater (no offense Artie) would have the foundation to become super rich. Amazing.