The new South Park special fucking sucks

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Do niggers the watch South Park? If you turn on Comedy Central all it is is black leads in very commercial. It’s Trevor Noah and some other nigger ranting to you about white people. Who actually watches this shit?

I highly doubt most blacks are watching The Office reruns and South Park specials.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Do niggers the watch South Park? If you turn on Comedy Central all it is is black leads in very commercial. It’s Trevor Noah and some other nigger ranting to you about white people. Who actually watches this shit?

I highly doubt most blacks are watching The Office reruns and South Park specials.
I don't know a single black person who watches South Park. They all like Family Guy

G

The "dude weed" shit annoys the hell out of me and I smoke. I never would have thought southpark out of all things would Doug Benson me so badly
If I was going to john lennon somebody it would either be someone talented that I can’t think of off the top of my head or that fucking retard doug benson. “If” being the operative word be cause I wont, so fuck off FBI.

They got lost. The early episode are still funny and re-watchable because the stories are mostly original with very little focus on current events or people. I stopped watching around season 14 but it started to suck before then. Now they just want to preach their opinions on things instead of trying to be funny.
That’s the way of all comedy.

EraGodless

Do black people like pizza?