• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥The Most Trolled Man On The Internet - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 2)

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Forum Clout
The one that stood out to me was saying the original sub was made private in a last ditch attempt to save it. Not so. It was SpaceEdge being a little faggot baby boy who couldn't stand the fact that everyone had migrated to another subreddit and he no longer had any power.
It wasn't competition which caused "SpaceEdge" to lock the sub. After autists discovered he stole the expensive vape pen from a vape shop in a video featured on a vape enthusiast sub, the Pests relentlessly went after "SpaceEdge" and wouldn't stop. The front page of the sub would be filled with posts shitting on him, reposting the theft video, changing their avatars to screenshots of the video, and creating new accounts like "SpaceEdge The Vape Pen Thief" and shit like that.

Instead giving up the "Top Mod" position of the sub and fucking off he locked the sub. It stayed that way until Reddit tranny admins went on massive suspension sprees and killed any sub they perceived as transphobic, racist, and right wing.

Fatso had nothing to do with the O&A sub getting permanently suspended. It's pathetic he still takes credit for the suspension when it was triggered trannies who were offended by the content of the sub who finally killed it.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It bounces all over the timeline and there are some inaccuracies ( understandable) of some of the events and where they fall on the timeline. I do appreciate to effort put into this. This will still get pats panties in a bunch.
The banning of the sub is probably the most inaccurate. Patrick stole the DMCA idea directly from Joe cumia, the sub didn't shut down like that either the owner got caught shoplifting a vape and went private. R/opieandanthony itself wasn't even banned until way later as part of one of reddits mass purges.
It's mostly r/opieandanthony2 that got banned and started the hopping

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It wasn't competition which caused "SpaceEdge" to lock the sub. After autists discovered he stole the expensive vape pen from a vape shop in a video featured on a vape enthusiast sub, the Pests relentlessly went after "SpaceEdge" and wouldn't stop. The front page of the sub would be filled with posts shitting on him, reposting the theft video, changing their avatars to screenshots of the video, and creating new accounts like "SpaceEdge The Vape Pen Thief" and shit like that.

Instead giving up the "Top Mod" position of the sub and fucking off he locked the sub. It stayed that way until Reddit tranny admins went on massive suspension sprees and killed any sub they perceived as transphobic, racist, and right wing.

Fatso had nothing to do with the O&A sub getting permanently suspended. It's pathetic he still takes credit for the suspension when it was triggered trannies who were offended by the content of the sub who finally killed it.
Great minds think a lot

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The banning of the sub is probably the most inaccurate. Patrick stole the DMCA idea directly from Joe cumia, the sub didn't shut down like that either the owner got caught shoplifting a vape and went private. R/opieandanthony itself wasn't even banned until way later as part of one of reddits mass purges.
Yep. Spaceedge had already held the sub hostage for a few days then purged its entire history. It was empty and locked for a while by the time reddit actually killed it off.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Even Joe tries to take credit for the sub going down

1704667840577.png
1704667856661.png
1704667868564.png
1704667904874.png
1704668041392.png

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Joe and Patrick alone couldn't have done shit with manual DMCA filings.

The first 2nd sub only got banned because that psycho SamRobertsPhiltrum posted a star of david thread and it got removed by the mod - either ilovejohnnycakes or @N64 Cube

The internal dissenters all joined up with Fat Emily and SaiyanZ in some gay discord and "assisted" Joe and Patrick, mostly likely with botted mass DMCA filings which destroyed reddit's system.

If I recall correctly, johnnycakes or N64Cube also started the first off-reddit forum, the one with the live chatbox that got taken down due to KP spam from these same shitheads.

It was an internal operation that kept destroying the alt subreddits, and Quasi set up pfgtv.org to find the new one. Along with the reddit archives. The rest is history.

Anyone else autistic enough to confirm my recollection?

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
‎
‎
Forum Clout

The first 2nd sub only got banned because that psycho SamRobertsPhiltrum posted a star of david thread and it got removed by the mod - either ilovejohnnycakes or @N64 Cube

The internal dissenters all joined up with Fat Emily and SaiyanZ in some gay discord and "assisted" Joe and Patrick, mostly likely with botted mass DMCA filings which destroyed reddit's system.

If I recall correctly, johnnycakes or N64Cube also started the first off-reddit forum, the one with the live chatbox that got taken down due to KP spam from these same shitheads.

It was an internal operation that kept destroying the alt subreddits, and Quasi set up pfgtv.org to find the new one. Along with the reddit archives. The rest is history.

Wasn’t FatEmily the one that always posted emojis?

Side note that’s the original N64Cube, not me. I’m too dumb to know how to mod a forum

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
‎
‎
Forum Clout

Correct altough no idea who Fat Emily is.

There was also the reddit clone ieddit ceddit or whatever the fuck which we defaced and ruined before moving on to our own forems.

/r/suesalamo - never forget.

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Correct altough no idea who Fat Emily is.

There was also the reddit clone ieddit ceddit or whatever the fuck which we defaced and ruined before moving on to our own forems.

/r/suesalamo - never forget.
There were shitty clones on both ieddit and saidit.

It was way fucking funnier just constantly getting banned and finding the new sub through pfgtv.org

That really was the greatest time I ever spent on the internet

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
‎
‎
Forum Clout

I think this is pretty much what happened. I remember Space edge legit angry that everybody moved to the other ones with Johnny cakes because he banned anybody who even mentioned his name at that point like a woman.

I believe he ended up locking the sub and removing toolman (obese) and yamos (also obese) mod privileges before removing his own so it became a unmodded private sub. Then Reddit decided they were going to shut down all unmodded private subs because it was against their terms or something.

Outside of all the awesome art and content people made, It didn’t matter. It was dead for a while by that point. We were constantly exiled to new subs, which were getting shutdown within hours. Plus it was the beginning of reddits massive purge because they, like every other social media/tech company, had TDS and banned anything that was right of Trotsky. R/opieandanthony was probably near the top of their ban list anyway.

Any Reddit clone was quickly sabotaged by the dorks you mentioned and then finally @admin opened this place up and I like it because it reminds me of 2005.

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think this is pretty much what happened. I remember Space edge legit angry that everybody moved to the other ones with Johnny cakes because he banned anybody who even mentioned his name at that point like a woman.

I believe he ended up locking the sub and removing toolman (obese) and yamos (also obese) mod privileges before removing his own so it became a unmodded private sub. Then Reddit decided they were going to shut down all unmodded private subs because it was against their terms or something.

Outside of all the awesome art and content people made, It didn’t matter. It was dead for a while by that point. We were constantly exiled to new subs, which were getting shutdown within hours. Plus it was the beginning of reddits massive purge because they, like every other social media/tech company, had TDS and banned anything that was right of Trotsky. R/opieandanthony was probably near the top of their ban list anyway.

Any Reddit clone was quickly sabotaged by the dorks you mentioned and then finally @admin opened this place up and I like it because it reminds me of 2005.
Toolman is still a faggot on reddit.

I remember Yamo trying to act like one of us after the fact and fake trashing SpaceEdge but he too was always a fucking faggot.