• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The might be the biggest Zero Self-Awareness I’ve ever seen from Pat

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I don’t know any straight men that say they are “quite straight”
810-F9688-5459-4731-8-D2-D-BC4507-FA1-D0-F.jpg

G

Every girl that I've ever put my penis in would punch me in the face if I ever referred to them as cis.

I mean granted I put my penis in white trash and women who know English but refuse to speak it, but I digress.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
W
Gee Pat…sounds like you’re describing yourself, sweetie honey baby infant child
View attachment 180591
Project Pat!
No my succulent porker. Very wrong this time, my tender and juicy pork chop.
We are fixated on watching a black man destroy your wife’s filthy shitpipe whilst you cry in the corner. We want to see you humiliated again. See, my fat delicious farm friend, it’s happened to you once when Jon Boy Walton devastated Adrienne’s womb. You lost your mind. We want a repeat of that. We salivate at the idea your life can be so easily destroyed. I think if the funsters paid Tyrese a large amount of money to romance Nikki by wrapping his girthy cock in a pancake, your Gollum wife couldn’t resist. The betrayal would lead you to slicing your own ham hocks length wise.
The end game is your rotting corpse being mulched in an abattoir for dog food.
Love you Fatso❤️❤️

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Sex-haver CIS Patrick is so straight he can't stress enough how straight he is. What a guy who enjoys pussies, huh fellas?
The weird part is how he makes that be a flex. Like "I'm straight but I totally support you queermos in your struggle for rights". Like he's just asking for a pat on the back for being so enlightened