• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The midget is out of the closet

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
1702498352933.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Man I almost posted something about this yesterday. I was listening to his most recent podcast with Shane Gillis and throughout the entire show he kept grinding everything to a halt to try to get Shane to discuss gay sex/homosexuality with him. It was actually super uncomfortable. Shane got visibly creeped out every time. It was like he was shamelessly trying to convince Shane to let him blow him right on the podcast. At one point I actually said to myself aloud "what the fuck is he doing?"

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Man I almost posted something about this yesterday. I was listening to his most recent podcast with Shane Gillis and throughout the entire show he kept grinding everything to a halt to try to get Shane to discuss gay sex/homosexuality with him. It was actually super uncomfortable. Shane got visibly creeped out every time. It was like he was shamelessly trying to convince Shane to let him blow him right on the podcast. At one point I actually said to myself aloud "what the fuck is he doing?"
Joe should have brought up black dicks. Isn’t that Shane’s area of interest?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

This is what Howard did the last two decades: abusing the power of having a show to justify closeted feelings and denying entertainment to longtime fans.

Fucking Christ, Fez was more masculine then these pillocks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is what Howard did the last two decades: abusing the power of having a show to justify closeted feelings and denying entertainment to longtime fans.

He wasn't just talking about it though, he was like obviously getting all horny over it. Like it seemed like I was seeing something I shouldn't be seeing.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He wasn't just talking about it though, he was like obviously getting all horny over it. Like it seemed like I was seeing something I shouldn't be seeing.

Joe is surrounded by yes men now and absolutely has Fuck You money.

One of two things happen: you coast and take it easy and do what you want in life... Or you let it take you over and not only buy into your own bullshit, you think you know it all because YOU made it.

Joe's true talent was seeing a new field early and starting right there. That's really it. He's not a great interviewer at all, BUT... BUT, for a time, he listened, asked genuine questions and talked pretty normal and down to Earth for a muscle obsessed meathead.

Guess what? That was admirable, better than most hosts of the time, and gained him fans.

But as he started raking in Quid and getting advertisers and ass kissers, he began acting like he knew more than the experts he'd have on. Certain people he's wouldn't even push when he could because he was clearly in awe of them, another switch. And then he'd keep bringing in his ass kissers.

What you see now is the Joe he's tried to hide for years. Or as Patrick Bateman called it... That Yale Thing.

c1cc7a66cc0cba57db61bd588400550a.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

I say this with zero irony, Fez was the greatest homo on the radio
RIP big cat
Side note, Howard's weird ass eulogy to Ralph all but confirmed they were butt pals

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Man I almost posted something about this yesterday. I was listening to his most recent podcast with Shane Gillis and throughout the entire show he kept grinding everything to a halt to try to get Shane to discuss gay sex/homosexuality with him.
Anthony, Norton, Rogan, and a few other comics on O&A would regularly do this. Conversation could be about literally anything. Next thing you know Rogan is talking about "sucking black dicks" or "what's the biggest dick a woman could take?". Or Norton would be making "prep the bull" jokes over and over and laughing at his own jokes with only his fag partner Anthony giving him a laugh.

There was an infamous moment of this where Daniel Negreanu came onto the show to talk poker and Rogan was there. Negreanu at one point said something like "yeah I'm bummed my girlfriend just dumped me" or whatever. And Rogan starts talking about if he imagines his girlfriend getting railed by "big black dicks" over and over and over and wouldn't leave the subject.
It was actually super uncomfortable. Shane got visibly creeped out every time. It was like he was shamelessly trying to convince Shane to let him blow him right on the podcast. At one point I actually said to myself aloud "what the fuck is he doing?"
I give it under ten years before Rogan is openly dating another guy just like Norton.

G

I saw a clip from that where he was talking about that kick to Tony Ferguson's face. As usual he practically started salivating "look at Chandler's quads. He's just like a ball of muscle ready to explode in your face" was practically verbatim what he said, all through gritted teeth. The actual gay guy was then like "dude, that sounds super gay"

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Really annoying how he’s trying to make Austin happen. There’s no chance. LA having a comedy comeback is more likely than that. I’m sure most of the comics that have moved there recently will leave once people stop caring about the Mothership. Pretty sure Tim Dillon already left.

I also find it weird how they’re implementing cutting edge technology in the club just to weed out hecklers. If there’s no chance something unexpected will happen, why go see a live comedy show at all?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I saw a clip from that where he was talking about that kick to Tony Ferguson's face. As usual he practically started salivating "look at Chandler's quads. He's just like a ball of muscle ready to explode in your face" was practically verbatim what he said, all through gritted teeth. The actual gay guy was then like "dude, that sounds super gay"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Anthony, Norton, Rogan, and a few other comics on O&A would regularly do this. Conversation could be about literally anything. Next thing you know Rogan is talking about "sucking black dicks" or "what's the biggest dick a woman could take?". Or Norton would be making "prep the bull" jokes over and over and laughing at his own jokes with only his fag partner Anthony giving him a laugh.

There was an infamous moment of this where Daniel Negreanu came onto the show to talk poker and Rogan was there. Negreanu at one point said something like "yeah I'm bummed my girlfriend just dumped me" or whatever. And Rogan starts talking about if he imagines his girlfriend getting railed by "big black dicks" over and over and over and wouldn't leave the subject.

I give it under ten years before Rogan is openly dating another guy just like Norton.
Agreed. Ever seen Rogan’s interactions with that tranny blaire white? It’s really creepy and Joe definitely wants to fuck it.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Never heard this. You mean the things Owen Benjamin was spreading?

Look I'd like to believe that's true, but Owen Benjamin is a cunt.
The leather bar rumours were out there well before Owen Benjamin started his grift. A lot of Perez Hilton style early 00s blogs would hint at it or just outright say it.

I used to post on mma.tv for years and people would often post the links to those blogs in Rogan threads. Of course that nerd Kirik would ban the people and delete the posts though so gay leather daddy Joe would keep posting there.