The Lies of Patrick S. Tomlinson

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
That's definitely one of the best ones to focus on since there's multiple tweets of him insisting there was a bomb threat called in and audio evidence courtesy of SpaceEdge of the woman who was working there that weekend saying no such thing occurred.

The vandalism video is another obvious one although you can't 100% conclusively prove it's him to a random, even though we all know it is.
That woman also seemed super pissed off that someone had said that about her hotel. Or super pissed there was a bomb threat and no one told her

This is not a lie per se, but is a great example of his hypocrisy, lack of self-awareness, and him concealing facts about himself to appear as an ally. @Caverlock posted Pat responding to someone asking what he expects from white men with "Me. I expect me from white men"

Smash this right next to Pat admitting on his own person blog that he signed away his daughter's parental rights and abandoned her (while blaming his ex-wife for it):

At about this time, my beautiful daughter was born, and the monster took her from me. It, along with some less-than-helpful words from my now ex-wife, convinced me that I was so worthless, so broken, that I would be nothing but an anchor on my daughter’s life. That she would be better off if I wasn’t around to screw her up like her pathetic, unlovable father. I signed away my parental rights

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He says Andrew goes to jail if he goes near Rick again
To clarify, if you read the transcript of the court proceeding, there's no such thing. The judge just warns BDA that Pat doesn't want to hear from him, and that potentially the record of them getting into a pissing match and agreeing to fight each other at a bar could be used as evidence in the future.

I'm not sure how, given that the judge viewed it as just two guys talking shit and mutually agreeing to sort it out at a bar, but there you go.

There's a good bit of Pat saying "ThaT did noT occur" and the judge contradicting him in there. Motherfucker argued with a judge! 🤣🤣🤣

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Lying about being allergic to his mother's breast milk.
So I found out that babies aren't actually allergic to breast milk; they're allergic to allergens in the milk from the mother's diet. More here.

That means that Mama Raven had the choice of either keeping Pat on breastmilk with all of its proven benefits (it gives their immune system a jumpstart, lowers their risk of asthma, ear infections and SIDS) or to keep consuming the peanuts/rotgut whisky/cheap cigarettes/blow/whatever that was setting him off, and feeding him powder.

Way to put your kid's needs first, lady!

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Look for SpaceEdge's phonecall to the hotel where Pat claimed that a bomb threat happened.

Here's a tweet with him claiming bomb threats when we have conclusive proof that none ever took place:

View attachment 70283

Stent

my little babies are gone
So I found out that babies aren't actually allergic to breast milk; they're allergic to allergens in the milk from the mother's diet. More here.

That means that Mama Raven had the choice of either keeping Pat on breastmilk with all of its proven benefits (it gives their immune system a jumpstart, lowers their risk of asthma, ear infections and SIDS) or to keep consuming the peanuts/rotgut whisky/cheap cigarettes/blow/whatever that was setting him off, and feeding him powder.

Way to put your kid's needs first, lady!
It could be something as simple as spicy food, but Mama Raven was raised on horse milk and her pappy was raised on moose milk and so on through the generations. It's part of a pretend genetic disorder in a family that actually has inherited mental disorders.

There's something seriously wrong with that family.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It could be something as simple as spicy food, but Mama Raven was raised on horse milk and her pappy was raised on moose milk and so on through the generations. It's part of a pretend genetic disorder in a family that actually has inherited mental disorders.

1665629669497.png

Fig. 1: the Tomlinson family tree.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers

I mean their last name is the name of a bird (Raven) that signifies squalor and despair. Kinda fitting really. Piggy lives in squalor, and he’s desperate for attention.