The Lies of Patrick S. Tomlinson

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Hello, Brothermen. I am working on a special video answering Patrick's false accusations against our wonderful webforum and I need your help.

I am looking for several crystal clear examples of Patrick lying and contradicting himself. Really obvious stuff that even makes normies go "what the fuck?"
If you have screenshots, video, audio etc like this, please post them here.

Thank you.

G

He says he doesn’t owe a penny to quasi.

He said he has lots of fans at his book signings

He says he hasn’t gained a pound since high school

He says he didn’t get a 1.7 gpa

He says Andrew goes to jail if he goes near Rick again

He says his 2nd wife is better

He says he didn’t get cucked

I could go on

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
He says he doesn’t owe a penny to quasi.

He said he has lots of fans at his book signings

He says he hasn’t gained a pound since high school

He says he didn’t get a 1.7 gpa

He says Andrew goes to jail if he goes near Rick again

He says his 2nd wife is better

He says he didn’t get cucked

I could go on
Lied about taking AP classes

Lied about his father and mother profession in the torque wheeler blog

Lied about the bomb threat (confirmed by a non o and a negress)

Lied throughout the Josiah tapes and apostlegate

Lied about not having anyone dox

Lied about not knowing Dan Mullen is the one swatting and sending him pizzas
I’m looking for screenshots or tapes

G

I’m looking for screenshots or tapes
925A5AB3-DBC2-4F40-92E7-099C974DEB64.jpeg

BudDickman

Him vandalizing his own property obviously. You could cut together shots of him in the WISN interview with the vandalism video, since most people don't know what he looks like.

Then there's the death threat that was sent to Ooga Booga, where either Pat or Ooga Booga cropped out the IP. The are archive links of tweets that show Ooga Booga's form plugin collects the IP, yet they removed it. Let me see if I can find them...

G

On September 23, 2020, he told u/FattyPattyOinkOink on Reddit that he would be incarcerated in less than 6 months.

[MEDIA=reddit]MurderedByWords/comments/hfxfu6/its_not_shes_eating_for_two_or_anything/g664zp3[/MEDIA]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.reveddit.com/v/MurderedByWords/comments/hfxfu6/its_not_shes_eating_for_two_or_anything/g664zp3/?context=3[/URL]
anniversary.png

G

Hello, Brothermen. I am working on a special video answering Patrick's false accusations against our wonderful webforum and I need your help.

I am looking for several crystal clear examples of Patrick lying and contradicting himself. Really obvious stuff that even makes normies go "what the fuck?"
If you have screenshots, video, audio etc like this, please post them here.

Thank you.
Fake vandalism [URL]https://imgur.io/pp8nWiJ[/URL]

Dumb fat fuck doxxes himself [URL]https://imgbb.com/d0T1dbv[/URL] (you gotta tap the small image)

Josiah part 5 [URL]https://nanaimg.net/fatrick[/URL] (might have to refresh page)

I’ll try to find more

BudDickman

Here is the link to the contact form messages that prove that the IP was cropped out of Pat's screenshot:

Here's the archive link (you have to scroll down to find the tweets):

I don't know if anyone archived Pat's tweet about the death threat. I would assume so, since it was a pretty big deal.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Lied about the bomb threat (confirmed by a non o and a negress)

That's definitely one of the best ones to focus on since there's multiple tweets of him insisting there was a bomb threat called in and audio evidence courtesy of SpaceEdge of the woman who was working there that weekend saying no such thing occurred.

The vandalism video is another obvious one although you can't 100% conclusively prove it's him to a random, even though we all know it is.

Last edited: