• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Lazlow Show

Forum Clout
A weird little off-shoot of the fake GTA talk shows and O&A, I actually liked the Lazlow Show quite a lot. I was actually introduced to O&A through it.

Lazlow can be kind of a whiny lib at times, with typical 2000's lib obsessions like " MUH CHRISTIANS! " and " MUH BUSH! " but he's likable enough and has fun stories.

Big Wayne was awesome

Reed is a straight man that contributes nothing but isn't offensive in any way so who cares

Show had some pretty good guests, Couzin Ed sucked and Florentine/Burr suck here even more than they do on O&A but a lot of the random guests were great like a song parody guy and one of the GTA dudes.

dramamine

Forum Clout
Lazlow was my gateway to the OnA show. I enjoyed his station on GTA so checked out some of his podcasts. It was meh but in one of them he mentioned Secret show to the future. I listened to that, really liked it, and tracked down some OnA clips on youtube.

So I guess in a way the reason I got into OnA was Danny.

Forum Clout
Did anyone buy the box set?
I actually emailed Lazlow maybe a year ago asking if there's a way to get the episodes of his show again, no response. I remember when he would sell the box set, I never got it though. I'd like to be able to listen to his show all the way through as a big fan of 2000s Rockstar, I never did when it was actually airing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I actually emailed Lazlow maybe a year ago asking if there's a way to get the episodes of his show again, no response. I remember when he would sell the box set, I never got it though. I'd like to be able to listen to his show all the way through as a big fan of 2000s Rockstar, I never did when it was actually airing.

Sucks. Sometimes I wish there was this giant media repository where you could find just about anything you were looking for. Oh well chalk up another win for Big Lost Media.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Sucks. Sometimes I wish there was this giant media repository where you could find just about anything you were looking for. Oh well chalk up another win for Big Lost Media.
No no no. They are not lost. All of the episodes are on YouTube.