• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Jim and Sam renewal will be bleak, $100M to “Call Her Daddy”

Forum Clout
So it's some dogshit show aimed at promoting the slut lifestyle to young women, but it's moving to a platform that only geriatrics and truckers listen to. Nice business move, stupid. Is Lady Trucker going to call in and talk about her yeast infection? Who is going to tune in for this shit?

I think it's a smart move, Sirius need to try and attract a younger female demographic, make Sirius cool and the podcast/host do have a following of 2 million people on social media. No idea how much of that audience Sirius would project getting but even if only 20% of those people sign up to Sirius to listen to the podcast that's still 81 million dollars a year made off of a show that they're paying 40 millionish for.

Also, I don't know how well Sirius goes at getting big time guests anymore as I don't listen but it seems as if this podcast has had quite a few big named celebrities on so Sirius may view that as a bonus also?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
You know, there's something absolutely daft about guitarists.

I can say this because THAT'S WHAT I AM!

Morello is immensely talented, but you can just see he is far too full of himself. I'm surprised him and de la Rocha never killed each other on stage with their egos. Fuck, even Peter Lawlor and I went at it on live television, and we were never as big as Rage.

Then you have The Edge from U2. Bash Henry Rollins all you like - I certainly do - but he had a great diatribe about "The Edge" once that was fitting. How full of yourself must you be to choose YOUR OWN NICKNAME?

And then you have the dregs of society who whip out their small dick because they know what chords are what, i.e. Joe. He plays ok, I give him this, but he's not the next Keith Richards or Eddie Van Halen. He's just passable, like a Kenny G record in the background of an office party. You can ignore it easily.

There's times my brother and I have to call out each other in front of the band when we get too full of it. I'll look at him, he'll look at me, and we have to just say "you play a guitar, asshole", and we come off our pedestal.
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON! Are you famous or something?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I first heard of CHD when all that drama with the co-host was going down a couple of years ago. I listened to some clips of it and it was absolutely dreadful, it's was just about being a slut, doing drugs and shit like that. Based on the reception of the first couple of episodes without the co-host, I wouldn't have guessed it was still going.