The irony is not lost on me

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_5753.jpeg

Joe is incapable of performing any simple retail transactions without turning them into high drama and a statement about modern morals. This is obviously because Joe is an obese dolt who believes he's entitled to royal treatment whenever he spends his brother's money. Meanwhile, the retail workers he's whining about just want to be rid of the fat retarded asshole who doesn't really know what he wants to buy.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
That fucking Samcro Sons Of Tranarchy shit he wore like it was a real fucking club that he was enforcer for is mind numbingly goddamn embarrassing on every possible level! Douche chill inducing from head to toe. The Tranarchy rings that probably left his fingers with green skin after 5 minutes on, the fucking clothes, vest... WTF?! It's a shitty TV cable show, Bovine Joe!

And let's be honest here, that show absolutely stinks after the first season anyway. Fucking trash! I lasted half of the first episode of season 2 and immediately noped out. Never tried another episode or season again. I could tell the writers were completely bereft of ideas already. Fucking spentsters. I wonder if I went back and re-watched even the first season would I backhand myself for liking that?!

Fucking Sam fucking Cro. Oof.

Nice mismatch white wall flat tire, stupid.
Obviously Cow head dummy didn't pay heed to one of the first insane gore pics the rest of us saw from rotten.com in the very early internet days of that dude who crashed his motorcycle without a helmet and fucking annihilated his face, road rash skidding face down across the road turning it into a pulverized, meat spaghetti sauce mess with a couple teeth stuck here and there and a pair of eyeballs with nothing else even remotely recognizable as a face! And dude was still alive in the pic! Keep pressing your bad luck there, Bovine skull. Because everybody watches out and gives a shit about the thoughtless fucking asshole weaving in and out of traffic at excessive speeds and nobody ever gives into their innate, instinctual desire to swerve into or tap that back tire of a mindless jerk off wearing a Sons Of Tranarchy vest cosplaying as a fake cable show gang member and watch the fireworks show of ragdolling bodies spraying blood and guts.