• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The hits just keep fawwkin coming for the Suester.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Attachments

• BOBORULES.JPG
    BOBORULES.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 100

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 161347
Also Danny i hate to move the goal posts but Sue has voice acted in 4 games now. And in 2 of those her character is directly based off of her.

Cool? I have credits in 5?

Nice legacy, stupid.

Who will post about you when you're gone. What have you done.

Do you get royalties from screenshot capturing, brother?

No, but if you think in-engine capture is so easy, get paid for it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Cool? I have credits in 5?
Do you not see the difference between 4 credits where you’re voice acting and having a character based off you vs 5 for minor backroom production work?
Who will post about you when you're gone. What have you done.
Is that an insult? Because I hope when i’m gone people aren’t posting about me saying I was a kike midget.
No, but if you think in-engine capture is so easy, get paid for it.
Oh literal Dovid….I was joking.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Do you not see the difference between 4 credits where you’re voice acting and having a character based off you vs 5 for minor backroom production work?

Is that an insult? Because I hope when i’m gone people aren’t posting about me saying I was a kike midget.

Oh literal Dovid….I was joking.

Nobody will be saying anything about you either way.

Helped found a non-profit that helps hundreds of people in need each year, for one.

I raised $15,000 and gave it Patrice's mom.

How Jewish. Spending your own money because white people won't.

Spent 5,000. made $20,000. Gave ALL profits to Patrice's mother. Go ask her. Georgia O'Neal.