• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The heat death of the Pativerse?

Forum Clout
Here's what happened:
SpaceEdge paid Snackie for the passwords to every social media account/online bullshit she has--Twitter, her blog, everything--and she accepted because she's an ugly fat tax cheat on the run from the IRS in Puerto Rico and needs the money and she stinks. While she tries to keep dodging the tax man, SE skin-suited her online footprint and pulled another Apostlegate, this time getting Pat to make an utter ass of himself directly to the judiciary system--no fake reporter, just exposing his idiocy in full view of his own lawyers and judges. Now he's come back down the mountain to accept his praise and pre-jacuzzi blowjobs.
I'm going with this until the whole thing comes out which will no doubt be orders of magnitude funnier.
IMG_0130.jpeg

Forum Clout
Now where’s that rascal @Pringle Can Lothario hiding? He’s gotta be in on da bit. Thomas and him both dropped off around the same time. Too coincidental IMO.

I wanna see Whacky Jacky back pedal on how she got him fired. Or will she claim admin gave someone the account to impersonate him and just make it look like he’s back?

Ohhh all the zany possibilities she may cook up are endless.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Good to see you back, brah.

But what else can you do at this point, since this thing seems like its about to wrap up for good, legal-wise?

Unless you hijacked Jackie OR she is a construct of your own making?