• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The head ballwasher of /r/tacn has had enough

Forum Clout
I feel bad for the guy from Reddit, he is clearly passionate about Compound Media for whatever reason but you really just have to ask what expansion he is genuinely expecting from a guy who is 62 years old, 20 years past his prime (Or more), has no reputable guests and has views that make even the least woke person think to themselves "Hold on a second..."

Cumia had two chances of making Compound something special in my opinion, the first would've been reuniting with Opie and doing Opie & Anthony on Compound which would've been quite successful and would've been a great show to build a subscription service around assuming they could've got along. That ship has very clearly sailed now.

The next was the Artie & Anthony show, if Artie was sober (Big ask, I know) and motivated then I think Compound would've eventually seen ROI on the guy but instead Nana put a shit ton of investment into someone who very clearly was fucked up and not able to work.

And that's kind of it...Anthony and his show in 2023 is at best a fun support show for a network and it does have value but if I was in charge it certainly wouldn't be my big leading show that I was trying to expand and grow an audience with, Anthony certainly isn't that guy...

G

I feel bad for the guy from Reddit, he is clearly passionate about Compound Media for whatever reason but you really just have to ask what expansion he is genuinely expecting from a guy who is 62 years old, 20 years past his prime (Or more), has no reputable guests and has views that make even the least woke person think to themselves "Hold on a second..."

Cumia had two chances of making Compound something special in my opinion, the first would've been reuniting with Opie and doing Opie & Anthony on Compound which would've been quite successful and would've been a great show to build a subscription service around assuming they could've got along. That ship has very clearly sailed now.

The next was the Artie & Anthony show, if Artie was sober (Big ask, I know) and motivated then I think Compound would've eventually seen ROI on the guy but instead Nana put a shit ton of investment into someone who very clearly was fucked up and not able to work.

And that's kind of it...Anthony and his show in 2023 is at best a fun support show for a network and it does have value but if I was in charge it certainly wouldn't be my big leading show that I was trying to expand and grow an audience with, Anthony certainly isn't that guy...
Anthony is 62?

Fawk, even in the middle ages he’d be a rough 62.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Anthony is 62?

Fawk, even in the middle ages he’d be a rough 62.
62 and still sexy!

GOBLIN CUMIA 11.png

Forum Clout
From what I read from brothamen here he’s been done for a while and openly shits on the network. I have no idea why he’s still running it though. I honestly think if he stepped down no one would run it for him and if he privated the community no one would reopen it.
He tried a few months ago to get another moderator and he had no takers. I was tempted to volunteer so I could turn it over to Owen and we could blow it up from the inside. But alas, I never bothered with it.