The gayest thing you’ve ever done?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
*Sigh*, I'll just put this here.

619afd3fae45b783d1e12ea411d116a6.jpg

I know what you wanted here instead, and the answer is no. I'm not going for the... Low hanging standa... Standalone... Fruit.

Um....

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
It's not a terrible movie but, considering its cast, it's a piece of shit. Also it's supposed to be based on a true story but it turned out the guy who wrote it made the whole thing up.
We just found it hilarious along with basketball diaries. Pretty much anything with drugs and gay rape/molestation.

when we’d grab each other’s cocks unexpectedly wed call it swifty. (The coach from basketball diaries)

professional ice cream scoopers!!

G

When I was 17, I passed out at a small town college party and when I woke up I was tucked in on the living room couch and my shoes were off. As me and my friend were driving home the next morning I asked him what happened and was told that the big gay bear who was one of the roommates that lived there picked me up, took off my shoes , and tucked me in.

My friend burst into laughter as he told me that the gay guy we knew that also lived there was watching to make sure his friend didn't do anything improper caught the bear sniffing my shoe while holding my foot and told him to knock it off.

I guess you could say I was raped!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

When I was 17, I passed out at a small town college party and when I woke up I was tucked in on the living room couch and my shoes were off. As me and my friend were driving home the next morning I asked him what happened and was told that the big gay bear who was one of the roommates that lived there picked me up, took off my shoes , and tucked me in.

My friend burst into laughter as he told me that the gay guy we knew that also lived there was watching to make sure his friend didn't do anything improper caught the bear sniffing my shoe while holding my foot and told him to knock it off.

I guess you could say I was raped!

It's not your fault.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
In my early 20's I started selling a lot of ecstasy and got really into the club scene and didn't get pussy once and enjoyed a lot of the horrible mass produced pop EDM that was popular at the time. Every show was "fuckin' awesome, dude" even though I'd be so hammered and rolling so hard that I would barely remember the show, let alone be able to discern whether or not it sucked. I'm definitely more retarded as a result. But I'm not as retarded as some of the other people I was associated with. And I somehow never got arrested despite being an arrogant retard about my shenanigans. So what da Hell do I know.

Midian9876

I was a day one subscriber to compound media- I don’t even think he named it that yet. That was the gayest thing, for sure.
Well that makes a few of us here.

I didn’t unsubscribe until the January of 2018 ordeal where he said he’d give 10k to shut down the sub. I think Artie may have been on the show between nosebleeds still back then.