• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Garage on Brady St

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
tumblr-static-tumblr-static-filename-focused-v3.jpg
Looks like a young Colin Robinson.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Does he realize that the "drunk writers" were generally pretty prolific writers BEFORE they were drunks/alcoholics? They also had formal and informal educations and worldly experiences they could write about. They didn't sit around the house, drink, and daydream about writing. Also, I think if you asked them, they did their best writing while sober-- alcohol may have just sparked an idea, but the ideas were a mess until they could edit it with a somewhat clear head in the morning.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Does he realize that the "drunk writers" were generally pretty prolific writers BEFORE they were drunks/alcoholics? They also had formal and informal educations and worldly experiences they could write about. They didn't sit around the house, drink, and daydream about writing. Also, I think if you asked them, they did their best writing while sober-- alcohol may have just sparked an idea, but the ideas were a mess until they could edit it with a somewhat clear head in the morning.
Also, all of them weren't "I love BOOZE! Hecking drinkerinos!" reddit fags, they were invariably mentally fucked up and self-medicating with alcohol to varying degrees.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He was in his late 30s / 40s for these true alcoholic statements. Not even college kids brag about drinking as much as he does. It’s one thing to drink more than usual on vacation (of course you need a job to take a vacation) but to talk like this when you’re day drinking at home - probably alone - one a weekday is a very serious red flag.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
How about a golf club? Pat and Nikki are drinking with their lizard at the pet parade; someone steps up, shouts "Fore!" and before Pat realises he's wound up for a swing just launches the little bastard into the wide blue yonder.
Tennis racket. Run up and just 200 kph serve that soulless vermin into the pride parade they were at. In theory.