• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The future of Sam Roberts doesn't look that bright

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Fluke hire, promoted three times from intern to Senior Producer over 8 years. Fluke.

I like when you repeat posts as if to highlight that they sound crazy, when in reality they sound like you finally coming to your senses and understanding what is being explained to you.

The more y'all post the more I realize everything you talk about had been a 20 year old game of telephone where every player honestly believes his version.

Then go the fuck away? Quit trying to get attention from us because you know the weaker members will lap up your terribly uninteresting campfire stories that go nowhere. And say "y'all" again while you're at it you little nigger lingo using fake confidence kike.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You are posting here. You are part of the 100%... Are you calling yourself one of the people who weren't even there? Did my point just fly over your kinky hair?

You would be the 1% who was actually there, who is the fucking psycho lowering himself to our behavior while pretending to be above it. And forgetting to include himself in the calculations.

Because that's not how math works, you stupid little faggot. How did you just prove you can't read or do math in back to back posts? IF YOU ARE HERE, THE FORUM CANNOT BE 100% "PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T THERE."

Dumb mothertfucker.
Bro, please stop.

You come here and post about days I lived. I don't have a Auto Zone board where I can go talk about you, and if there was and I did, I'd be a huge fucking loser.

THE D

Forum Clout
You're trying to say that I use talking about a dead show as ammo against you while I do it myself, correct? Is that the mish mosh of shit that your post was trying to convey?

I like how you were able to understand exactly what I said PERFECTLY with no additional explanation, because my point was conveyed expertly. I couldn't have stated it more plainly, but you pretended to not understand what I said. Buy yourself some time to throw more paragraphs of rushed horse shit in there.

Fucking amateur hour.

The difference is, I am part of the people you post about.

Not anymore, faggot. Most of us forgot you ever exist until you pop in again for more sweet attention because of your own lonely life. We are the only ones who know who you are and even we almost forgot you.

The difference is, I am part of the people you post about. You see? I don't go onto a message board with Travis and post about what fans we thought were cool and which ones we thought were gay and who was fucking who and who was at what event and who wasn't and who said this and that.

YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID LONELY FAGGOT

THE D

Forum Clout
Have an admin ban me, or like, stop giving me the interaction you claim I'm looking for.

Nice ultimatum, stupid. "I only come here for attention, and the only way I will stop is if I'm forced to stop. Also, I am indirectly confirming what you just said about me."

O&A really did a number on you.

THE D

Forum Clout
Fucking ignore me, idiot. You see I posted? STFU and say nothing.

I actually do ignore most of your posts, which says something about how much you post. Also, no you little faggot.

Rats don't get to tell the homeowner to "just ignore them" if they don't like them infesting the house. You're a guest here, and we allow you to think you're part of the fun. We're not friends. We're using you and exploiting you. We are NOT your friends. Y'know what? .... Take the wig. TAKE THE WIG!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hold on a second, are you not Steve Grillo? Are you some other washed up intern who went bald by 30 and still tries clinging to the “glory” days?
lmao is that Grillo? I wouldn't know what he looks like. You see how that works for most people?
I like how you were able to understand exactly what I said PERFECTLY with no additional explanation,
Reddit behavior rich celebrity what the fuck? Bro, I'm sorry you're so angry. I dunno what happened today but you're getting really excited over a radio show person from 15 years ago. Take a step back and relax. You realize you've never met me and only know me from a radio show. This kinda shit for real is scary. I'm talking O&A behind the scenes shit and some of you are fucking viscous. Like bro how did I affect you in this way, so hard?

THE D

Forum Clout
Reddit behavior rich celebrity what the fuck? Bro, I'm sorry you're so angry. I dunno what happened today but you're getting really excited over a radio show person from 15 years ago. Take a step back and relax. You realize you've never met me and only know me from a radio show. This kinda shit for real is scary. I'm talking O&A behind the scenes shit and some of you are fucking viscous. Like bro how did I affect you in this way, so hard?

Shit, bro, it's almost like you don't enjoy posting here and you only do it to satisfy your empty needy little life, bro?

Yeah we're "viscious" y'all! And i'm having an "aneurism." You illiterate faggot who can't even type basic grammar school words but then has the audacity to play the "reading comprehension" card, like every redditor does. Oh sorry bro bro, I didn't mean to use the word "reddit" and confuse you, bro. Bro.

Bro.

G

some of you are fucking viscous.
artworks-000056195609-9vy3gl-t500x500.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
lmao is that Grillo? I wouldn't know what he looks like. You see how that works for most people?

Jealous, bitter, bar backing loser comes here when he wants attention so he says half truths for internet points. I know what Grillo looks like because YouTube videos have his picture on them.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Other than the day Norton raped a drunk under-aged girl

Stop saying this. She was 20 years old.

I completely ignore the post 2004 years of O&A

Hi. I don't care. Ignore me then, OK? Please.
Y'know what? .... Take the wig. TAKE THE WIG!

How can you go from typing all tough and angry and then actually unironically type out "take the wig". I audibly went "Ew" reading that.
Would you say we fit in any container you pour us in?

Sorry bro, when it's 5 on 1 sometimes you just trust the auto correct.
Yeah we're "viscious" y'all! And i'm having an "aneurism."

I type fast and hit the first suggestion. Is this where we're at now in the hating Danny arc? He spelled shit wrong once? Fuck off.