The funniest part of this whole saga is that pig actually has a point

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Then there's this latest trial. I hate to sound like I'm defending Patty but I get why he was annoyed. Why would you assume you had to bring witnesses and text printouts for a matter like a restraining order unless you'd been specifically told? It's not a criminal trial and I assume actual stalking victims wouldn't know that either but it must happen all the time. "Sorry, it's your word against theirs. Where are your witnesses?"

Fat.

The fact that Patrick hates research so much is no one's fault but his own. If he suddenly didn't want to consult a lawyer, he could have at least guuuuugled it enough to get an idea.

This is the guy who did hours of interviews with a fake Huffington Post reporter because he didn't take a few minutes to do minimal research.

G

Pat totally dropped the ball by not consulting with a lawyer. I mean, Andrew would have had zero idea Pat even filed for the TRO if Pat hadn't been blabbing online about it. Andrew was served just before the hearing.
Suppose BDA hadn't shown up. What would have happened? I'm assuming the judge/commissioner would have asked Rick if he'd served him. Rick probably would have responded with "I didnt know I had to do that". Would the judge throw the whole thing out or just postpone it until Rick does as he's told?

Maybe it was for the best that BDA showed up. Maybe the judge would have also told Rick he needed to have his witnesses present as well.

G

The fact that Patrick hates research so much is no one's fault but his own. If he suddenly didn't want to consult a lawyer, he could have at least guuuuugled it enough to get an idea.

This is the guy who did hours of interviews with a fake Huffington Post reporter because he didn't take a few minutes to do minimal research.
He claims he spends a bunch of time researching bullshit about his stupid Tiny Tim WIP, the least he could do is spend 10 minutes on one of his actual court cases. What a fat buffoon.

G

Yep, it’s all the judges who are awful. Every one of his brilliantly constructed cases were supported by legitimate and well-documented evidence that wasn’t sketchy as fuck and/or loaded with spelling errors.
Even with competent lawyers, I’m not convinced he could have won these cases on their own merits. Krinksy, like Niki, was never getting satisfied by flaccid Pat.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’ve read through the compelling counter arguments presented and will concede that perhaps I’ve been a faggot here.

I still think Patrick weighs more than he should though. I won’t budge on that point.
This is a fair and balanced discussion board, sir. We welcome all opinions and encourage high quality conversations.

Your second point is not really an opinion, more so a universal truth.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Judge Schulman was the only competent one who had any clue as to what was going on. Ashley and Stein are both rotting corpses who don’t know dick about the internet. Stein couldn’t even say Cloudflare correctly - he called it “cloudburst” all 20 times he referred to it. He also proudly made it clear that he had to have his son explain what was going on to him. The last judge sounded like a rube and was just as old/clueless as Stein and Ashley.

G

Oh and by the way (I almost forgot)

6dgjj6 (1).jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Judge Schulman was the only competent one who had any clue as to what was going on. Ashley and Stein are both rotting corpses who don’t know dick about the internet. Stein couldn’t even say Cloudflare correctly - he called it “cloudburst” all 20 times he referred to it. He also proudly made it clear that he had to have his son explain what was going on to him. The last judge sounded like a rube and was just as old/clueless as Stein and Ashley.
I disagree on Stein - their job is to listen to the arguments and interpret the law. In this case, it was to determine if Doe 1 made defamatory statements to justify removing Doe 1’s anonymity. Stein’s write up was pretty thorough and he clearly took time to educate himself. Ashley just punted to the other folks because fuck it, why duplicate efforts on something that should have never hit his desk in the first place.

The internet was just the platform used to make statements.

Last edited:

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Yeah those California judges really screwed him over what with
  • giving him three chances
  • having 2 separate hearings covering almost 2 hours.
  • taking 3 months to review all the documents in depth several times
  • having the pro tem write up several pages of summaries for the judge
  • Schulman letting that fat bald idiot explain the same thing 5 times

Schulman told that idiot he was "making the opposing argument for them". The only point Rick has is that his attorneys were idiots, except he's never made that point. Krinsky requires evidence that quasi made the statements in the complaint. They had none, so He just took Pena's word for what? That the opposing side couldn't produce evidence. What exactly should the judge have done differently? Just said, "whelp i trust you let me just overturn section 230 and first amendment case law". There was no argument to make because there was no evidence.

Is this a bit? Did I break kayfabe? Did I take the bait? Either you "did noT lisTen To the judge child", or you're a retard. Probably though you just don't remember the details, it was a while ago at this point. Re watch the hearing.

I was astounded when the court issued Pat a filing saying 'You have shit, fix it within the next 30 days' just before the final quash hearing. This can't happen very often, a judge (on his own, not granting an extension request) giving one side more time because their case is so weak? Hilarious.

I was astounded when the court issued Pat a filing saying 'You have shit, fix it within the next 30 days' just before the final quash hearing. This can't happen very often, a judge (on his own, not granting an extension request) giving one side more time because their case is so weak? Hilarious.
Didn't they also not fix anything and just re-submitted the previous filing?