The fat unemployed son of a rodeo clown and a guidance counsellor, with no education, no credentials and no career. A 1.2 GPA and no money.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
In the states, you generally just have to show up and pay the bare minimum of attention and you will usually wind up with atleast a C. Just don't be a dickhead (impossible for Pat) and don't be a truant.

I did both and I was sent to military school. I was shocked at how easy school is when you show up, are not a dick, and pay a little attention. I went from a 1.7 and being put with the idiots, to basically straight A's, honor roll, and college scholarships.

Most kids either start poorly and finish well or they start off really well and finish poorly due to alcohol/drugs/peer groups. Pat had no excuse not to be atleast a B student; especially since his mom was literally a counselor for the school district. She was either really embarrassed and gave up on him or she flat out didn't give a fuck that her son had special Ed level grades and he was taking Algebra 1 as a senior.
my parents always threatened to send me to military school lol

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not only was he a 1.7 but has convinced himself he’s a genius with an extensive knowledge in advanced science yet barely has a high school diploma. He says his hometown was full of stupid rednecks yet those dumb rednecks all graduated with higher GPA’s. He tells himself he’s not and has never been wrong, it’s everyone else who’s wrong.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Not only was he a 1.7 but has convinced himself he’s a genius with an extensive knowledge in advanced science yet barely has a high school diploma. He says his hometown was full of stupid rednecks yet those dumb rednecks all graduated with higher GPA’s. He tells himself he’s not and has never been wrong, it’s everyone else who’s wrong.
He couldnt have played sports in HS even if he wanted to. Those grades arent good enough to qualify for extra curricular activities.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
He was terrified of school for whatever reason. Those grades are from someone who just never went to class, didn’t bother turning in assignment etc. He probably skipped exams too as he was afraid to be in the same room with all the other kids.

He’s like a dog who is so scared of other dogs he barks at them like a maniac…but if the other dog gets close enough to him he runs and hides between his owners legs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You get a 1.2 GPA by being smarter than teacher and letting them know it. By being that little fucking cunt that every teacher in the lounge complains about, his 10th grade teacher mocking his new 11th grade teacher, haha you have Tomlinson now! Good luck with that shit.
That’s pretty spot on. I got good grades barely even trying and just not being a dick in class. Pat not only had zero friends but was a pain in the ass for every teacher. He def never studied for a test because he believed he already knows everything. No wonder he didn’t have friends, he was a smug know-it-all that knew nothing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He was terrified of school for whatever reason. Those grades are from someone who just never went to class, didn’t bother turning in assignment etc. He probably skipped exams too as he was afraid to be in the same room with all the other kids.

He’s like a dog who is so scared of other dogs he barks at them like a maniac…but if the other dog gets close enough to him he runs and hides between his owners legs.
I remembered he once was oinking that kids shouldn’t be forced to go to school in the morning because their brains don’t work well in the morning (with zero evidence of this) which explains him missing so much. Piggy didn’t want to get up in the morning and his cunt mother let him stay home and sleep. Not only did this hurt his education but it made him the lazy bum we see today.

He can’t hold a job because he can’t even be bothered to get up in the morning and be at work on time because as a kid his parents didn’t discipline him that he has to get up in the morning and be somewhere. I’ve long believed when he worked with Ade they drove to work together because that was the only way he would be on time. His parents did a fawkin number on him.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
In the states, you generally just have to show up and pay the bare minimum of attention and you will usually wind up with atleast a C. Just don't be a dickhead (impossible for Pat) and don't be a truant.

I did both and I was sent to military school. I was shocked at how easy school is when you show up, are not a dick, and pay a little attention. I went from a 1.7 and being put with the idiots, to basically straight A's, honor roll, and college scholarships.

Most kids either start poorly and finish well or they start off really well and finish poorly due to alcohol/drugs/peer groups. Pat had no excuse not to be atleast a B student; especially since his mom was literally a counselor for the school district. She was either really embarrassed and gave up on him or she flat out didn't give a fuck that her son had special Ed level grades and he was taking Algebra 1 as a senior.
No child, my son did not get a D- in PE

G

I remembered he once was oinking that kids shouldn’t be forced to go to school in the morning because their brains don’t work well in the morning (with zero evidence of this) which explains him missing so much. Piggy didn’t want to get up in the morning and his cunt mother let him stay home and sleep. Not only did this hurt his education but it made him the lazy bum we see today.

He can’t hold a job because he can’t even be bothered to get up in the morning and be at work on time because as a kid his parents didn’t discipline him that he has to get up in the morning and be somewhere. I’ve long believed when he worked with Ade they drove to work together because that was the only way he would be on time. His parents did a fawkin number on him.
I guarantee his "hippy psychologist" mom raised him on the self-esteem movement bullshit. I grew out of carlin when I was like fawkin 18 since he's basically the patron saint of neckbeardism, but he has a couple of bits that ring true without being too cliche. Namely that that kind of shit produces sociopaths.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I
B75-BA892-3961-4-F02-A6-BD-3-D4-B13-D1-D2-B5.jpg

I am fighting for America's freedom, children, and, the end of tyranny.

3-B8-D204-F-4737-4705-B27-D-50-F1-DED5324-C.jpg

80-CA7-EEF-934-A-4-F97-B8-C5-45-DB7059586-B.jpg

9-A736-E03-07-DF-42-FC-B6-A8-880-E0-AC1-F923.jpg
I wish someone would send him a hello text

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I guarantee his "hippy psychologist" mom raised him on the self-esteem movement bullshit. I grew out of carlin when I was like fawkin 18 since he's basically the patron saint of neckbeardism, but he has a couple of bits that ring true without being too cliche. Namely that that kind of shit produces sociopaths.
I think so too, would match up with his age with “new” parenting ideas being talked about at the time only to have awful results. Whatever she did is why he’s such a disaster of a person. All the missed school explains his awful grades yet it was prob piggy not wanting to get up in the morning and his Mom saying what Pat wants is best for him. He’s 42 and his work ethic is of a lazy teenager who can’t handle basic responsibilities.