The fat man is eating an entire grandma-style pizza alone his first night in Detroit at #Penguicon

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1650590030566.png

To be clear, Patrick thinks that rectangular pizza should "be in the conversation" with normal pizza and retarded deep dish pizza.
Of course they should, retard. What other types even are there? Pizza bagels and pizza boats?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
View attachment 36798

To be clear, Patrick thinks that rectangular pizza should "be in the conversation" with normal pizza and retarded deep dish pizza.
Of course they should, retard. What other types even are there? Pizza bagels and pizza boats?
I hate the way he talks... "In the conversation" go fuck your mother

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
View attachment 36798

Hopefully they’ll get YouTube in Milwaukee someday so Pat can learn about all of the other food trends people have been pushing around the country for the last 5-10 years.

Hold onto your too tight backwards fat guy hat for the day you discover cronuts, Pat!