The face of "toxic masculinity"

G

On it.

Can I still pout, though?

You’re still allowed to brood buddy. God be with you, no bs.

1653273889061.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
There isn't a war on masculinity. Most men just abandoned the zeitgeist and all that remained was the so called soyboys soaking up Marvel and Netflix content. I don't think I know a single guy who watches tv outside of live sport and between my wider circle of friends only one man still posts on Facebook. What's left of the corporate media are just shining a mirror back on the remaining audience to make them feel better. Nobody masculine will read the article it's just affirmation that the reader is on the right path as a failure. Case point just go out and see how men behave in the wild, still being dicks, chatting up women, throwing cash around to impress people. It's all good, don't let shit like this bother you.
Agreed. This stuff basically doesn’t exist outside of social media and mainstream media.

The only change I’ve noticed are Diversity and Inclusion meetings twice a year at work, and I’m pretty sure those are really just a way to funnel money into diversity consultancies, which is then used to market how open-minded the company is.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
[The article led to an interesting conversation between me and my husband and to me it seems like a huge problem with society is that men are simply not allowed to be men anymore and that's what's fucking them up; not their innate masculinity that they should overcome. In fact, you guys are the ones who are oppressed and forced to repress. 😥
Lmao at this being an interesting conversation with her husband and not including his opinion

Wom*n...