The face of "toxic masculinity"

RobertMewler

I slipped down a rabbit hole hate-reading woke bullshit and came across this dumb article about 'toxic masculinity' and got a kick out of the poster boy they chose:

GettyImages-610253910-e455ee50de7541eb8ccd5738756eaf62.jpg

Nice showing your hatred of the Aryan ideal, stupid. No doubt the female author is bitter she could never score such a man.

VW-MIND-Amy-2b338105f1ee493f94d7e333e410fa76.jpg

Quote from the article:

Toxic masculinity refers to the notion that some people’s idea of “manliness” perpetuates domination, homophobia, and aggression.

This idea that men need to act tough and avoid showing all emotions can be harmful to their mental health and can have serious consequences for society, which is how it became known as “toxic masculinity.”

The article led to an interesting conversation between me and my husband and to me it seems like a huge problem with society is that men are simply not allowed to be men anymore and that's what's fucking them up; not their innate masculinity that they should overcome. In fact, you guys are the ones who are oppressed and forced to repress. 😥

RobertMewler

Men aren’t allowed to be though or manly, but if we show any emotion it will be seen as weakness and we will be told to ‘man up’. We can never win. Women don’t know what they want.
That sucks. I can't even imagine how fucked up it must make you guys try to show just enough manliness - but not too much! And you have to show just enough sensitivity - but not too much! Women have it so easy and don't even realize.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
This idea that men need to act tough and avoid showing all emotions can be harmful to their mental health
Since when have they ever given a fuck about men's mental health? Men's depression is belittled and treated as non-existent, and male sexual abuse victims - ESPECIALLY those who suffer at the hands of a female - are ignored, silenced or belittled.

My brother and I were both sexually and physically abused by a big dyke baby sitter when I was 5 / 6 and my brother was 8 / 9. I tried bringing this up in an exchange recently with a friend of my sister in law. This friend is studying political science (lol) and was grandstanding about rape culture, and when I brought up my abuse - which I never even discussed with my wife - she flat out accused me of "making it up for attention and to win an argument". Oh, ok. Good to know that this event that fucked my brother and I up to the point that I don't even masturbate like a normal person is simply something I made up for a "GOTCHA!" moment.

Fuck em. Fuck ever believing their conveniently timed sexual assault allegations. If Musk would have shown you his dick truthfully, you would have jumped on it, you opportunistic cunt.

G

My brother and I were both sexually and physically abused by a big dyke baby sitter when I was 5 / 6 and my brother was 8 / 9. I tried bringing this up in an exchange recently with a friend of my sister in law. This friend is studying political science (lol) and was grandstanding about rape culture, and when I brought up my abuse - which I never even discussed with my wife - she flat out accused me of "making it up for attention and to win an argument".

Wtf, what a cunt, i truly hope karma exists and she gets raped by a pack of niggers and no one believes her.

RobertMewler

The ole "destroy what I cant have" bit. Alot of what motivates Feminism.
I thank God I never fell into the 'feminist' trap. It was the opposite for me; men always treated me great and gave me pleasant attention (call it 'pretty privilege', whatever) so I grew up thinking, 'Why would anyone hate men?? They're great!' lol. It took a while but I realized the biggest man-haters were ugly and/or fat chicks who were just seething and coping.

G

I thank God I never fell into the 'feminist' trap. It was the opposite for me; men always treated me great and gave me pleasant attention (call it 'pretty privilege', whatever) so I grew up thinking, 'Why would anyone hate men?? They're great!' lol. It took a while but I realized the biggest man-haters were ugly and/or fat chicks who were just seething and coping.

‘pretty privilege’ any pics to back up those claims? Just a lil taste for the boys.

There isn't a war on masculinity. Most men just abandoned the zeitgeist and all that remained was the so called soyboys soaking up Marvel and Netflix content. I don't think I know a single guy who watches tv outside of live sport and between my wider circle of friends only one man still posts on Facebook. What's left of the corporate media are just shining a mirror back on the remaining audience to make them feel better. Nobody masculine will read the article it's just affirmation that the reader is on the right path as a failure. Case point just go out and see how men behave in the wild, still being dicks, chatting up women, throwing cash around to impress people. It's all good, don't let shit like this bother you.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Since when have they ever given a fuck about men's mental health? Men's depression is belittled and treated as non-existent, and male sexual abuse victims - ESPECIALLY those who suffer at the hands of a female - are ignored, silenced or belittled.

My brother and I were both sexually and physically abused by a big dyke baby sitter when I was 5 / 6 and my brother was 8 / 9. I tried bringing this up in an exchange recently with a friend of my sister in law. This friend is studying political science (lol) and was grandstanding about rape culture, and when I brought up my abuse - which I never even discussed with my wife - she flat out accused me of "making it up for attention and to win an argument". Oh, ok. Good to know that this event that fucked my brother and I up to the point that I don't even masturbate like a normal person is simply something I made up for a "GOTCHA!" moment.

Fuck em. Fuck ever believing their conveniently timed sexual assault allegations. If Musk would have shown you his dick truthfully, you would have jumped on it, you opportunistic cunt.

Walk it off champ