• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Facade of Steven Crowder | An Empire of Hate and Hypocrisy

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
That dude is a huge faggot. His wife was a meme on the org for some reason. I like Landau but it would have been funny if they just glossed over him.
jew.jpg

Forum Clout
I tried watching it. Shit is terrible. These guys don't need to hit on every single aspect of why a guy is a retard in detail in order to get the point across. Pre-livestream Mister Metokur did it the best (and livestream era Metokur was probably among the worst lmfao); pick out some hightlights and crack them in a neat and tidy 15 minutes. Ain't got all day for this shit.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Just search for “Redbar Crowder” and you’ll get plenty of funny shitting on Crowder material. Why even dignify this grifter faggot with a “documentary”? I’d rather watch Beige Frequency blow Porsalin.