• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The domain (new dot onaforums dot net) is registered with @tucows or @hover and I am sure this is a serious violation of their TOS agreement.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
I'm a dummy, his location is on his twitter bio:

View attachment 70063

Padborg is the city, no idea what Bov is. Might need a local brotherman to track him down.

His other blog: https://jonfr.com

It's just across the Danish border, almost part of Flensburg. That area is rural and they are quite conservative in Denmark.

edit, his blog site is almost "virgin" in danish, "jomfru", løl.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he has contacted legal channels because the site not hosted in the EU and not subject to EU laws is, in his mind, in violation of EU laws
1665523508068.png
I'm sure the absolute legal mastermind who thinks sending boxes through the mail carries a 20 year sentence MINIMUM didn't get anything wrong about this either!

"terrorism" huh? for the last time, I hope he stops defaming the userbase here. It's really getting under my skin!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He has an active YouTube channel where he made the following mush-mouthed rant about God:

Then there is this stuff about volcanos that I don't understand. It is the same guy, there's a picture of his retarded face at the end of the article:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he bitched to the domain registrar (left window), sorry Quaso
and pretty sure on the right is the local police for his Danish address but I don't speak faggot
1665524370966.png

hope they throw him in prison for 20 years for making a false report of terrorism, that's no joking matter.

fascist son of a cunt wants to USE THE POLICE TO SILENCE CRITICISM OF HIS PUBLIC ACTIONS god I HATE FASCISTS SO MUCH, I'm going to talk about him at my next ANTIFA meating see if he can end up on some community watchlist

archive_bot

Forum Clout
he bitched to the domain registrar (left window), sorry Quaso
and pretty sure on the right is the local police for his Danish address but I don't speak faggot
View attachment 70211

hope they throw him in prison for 20 years for making a false report of terrorism, that's no joking matter.

fascist son of a cunt wants to USE THE POLICE TO SILENCE CRITICISM OF HIS PUBLIC ACTIONS god I HATE FASCISTS SO MUCH, I'm going to talk about him at my next ANTIFA meating see if he can end up on some community watchlist

Fe0UUW-WAAAttxp.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"it" crossed borders inside the EU

"it" being criticism and mockery of him

fucking fespicable WHITE CIS MALE calling the police on us BIPOCs because his feelings were hurt

he KNOWS the FBI has a history of police violence

I'm ltierally shaking

I really hope he stops or I will have no other option than to seek legal remedy

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I would like to publicly recant my previous post about no woman ever holding Jon's hand etc. I've had something to eat since then and with a full belly and some time to reflect I realize how mean spirited that was. It's no excuse but I was flustered and allowed frustration to get the best of me. I apologize and promise to work hard to do better. I wish Jon well in his romantic endeavors and recognize how hard it must be to pursue women while having Asperger's.

- Shane Gillis