The Discharge Gallery a.k.a. Women are fucking disgusting (and stupid) WTF is this shit

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Ha, just came across the video below on voat. The guy on the left is Jesse Dunstan apparently. Never heard of him before but wow, lol, he's on fire!

If you go through the COVID thread, I believe I had posted an article with that same clip. I love it when Jesse gets riled up.

TDS has more of a learning curve than O&A, but Jesse and Mike were O&A listeners back in the day. They were literally playing the Colin Flarity/Ron Bennington argument on TACS last week and commenting on it. Also it doesn't help that on TDS they are constantly talking over each other (they didn't start at Geneseo when they were 18 and did not have Brother Wheeze as a mentor)

They also theorize that O&A were allowed to do the radio show they did because they were for the Iraq war. If they had been against the war, they would not have been allowed to do that show. My guess this is pure speculation on their part, but if you take that rubric and apply it to the Dixie Chicks and how they were treated by the system, they may not be wrong.

I'm behind the TDS paywall and it's the best money I spent last year. You really need to start listening to them and FTN. Shit I'll pay for a month for you if we can figure out how to make that work.

If you go through the COVID thread, I believe I had posted an article with that same clip. I love it when Jesse gets riled up.

TDS has more of a learning curve than O&A, but Jesse and Mike were O&A listeners back in the day. They were literally playing the Colin Flarity/Ron Bennington argument on TACS last week and commenting on it. Also it doesn't help that on TDS they are constantly talking over each other (they didn't start at Geneseo when they were 18 and did not have Brother Wheeze as a mentor)

They also theorize that O&A were allowed to do the radio show they did because they were for the Iraq war. If they had been against the war, they would not have been allowed to do that show. My guess this is pure speculation on their part, but if you take that rubric and apply it to the Dixie Chicks and how they were treated by the system, they may not be wrong.

I'm behind the TDS paywall and it's the best money I spent last year. You really need to start listening to them and FTN. Shit I'll pay for a month for you if we can figure out how to make that work.
I used to be a big fan of TDS, haven't listened in a long time. At some point, the guys started sounding like White Knights when it came to women. Gotta say that I'm a bigger fan of Andrew Anglin than TDS. That being said, they had some great shows and loved the Merchant Minute.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
South Park was the same way. They did an entire movie in the late 90s about Saddam Hussein. Had multiple episodes about how Bin Laden did 9/11 and anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill. And basically any other leftist fag agenda is advanced now by South Park. Race mixing, faggotry, transgenders, drug use, atheism, and so on. Futurama was the same way. First couple of seasons were sci-fi comedy and then it morphed into nothing but modern politics transplanted into the year 3000.

G

Ha, just came across the video below on voat. The guy on the left is Jesse Dunstan apparently. Never heard of him before but wow, lol, he's on fire!

[URL unfurl="true"]https://files.catbox.moe/heus2a.mp4[/URL]
They're Masons. I live and die for this shit. The matching plaid shirts = same lodge. I can list more clues. First time seeing video. Still, I always just eat the meat and spit out the bones.

G

Dude on the right in that clip is on the left in this Kiked pic:

1526617242881-jpg.5537

RobertMewler

Dude on the right in that clip is on the left in this Kiked pic:

1526617242881-jpg.5537
Yeah, Mike Enoch ("Michael Enoch Isaac Peinovich"). Notice he was keeping mum and trying to laugh off the guy in the video in the previous comment. He was married to a Jew but it's not clear if he himself is Jewish by blood.