The Discharge Gallery a.k.a. Women are fucking disgusting (and stupid) WTF is this shit

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

23-FE6-F4-A-35-CD-429-C-AC29-6473-B4-E653-DB.jpg

I stumbled upon this nonsense, what kind of brain dead twat is so obsessed with their cunt slime they want to take pictures and send it to the obvious fat pervert who is running this “empowering” gallery

and these things vote

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
didnt this guy marry an actual retarded woman
From what I remember, he tried to make an anchor baby with a severely autistic woman but her parents put the kibosh on it. He came to Texas to stop her mother from taking guardianship of her, but the family court judge told him he had no standing and to take a hike.

Some people used to hold him up as some sort of white hope alpha male but he just seems like a slimy piece of shit to me.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Oh, right. I forgot Mike Enoch existed actually. @NigSam I never listened to the podcast. I only know Enoch from a couple of podcasts with Papa JF (Jean-François Gariépy) back when I used to watch his stuff. Mike was alright. Pretty "Captain Obvious"-type stuff but I'm glad if he's Red and Jewpilling people.
You really should start listening to TDS on TRS. It's right up your alley.

They were being really racist yesterday, talking about black women's vaginas compared to white women's -- from a medical perspective blacks have a lot more going on. It was very racist and if you're easily offended, offputting.

But that led directly to a point -- because of black people, the medical establishment treats everyone like niggers.

STDs are so high in the black community, therefore when anyone gives birth, they smear a topical medicine on babies to protect them from STDs as soon as they are born. Blacks also don't do what they are told by doctors, so that's why your kids have to get a shit ton of vaccines all at once.

One of them used to work as an ambulance tech, so even if they aren't 100% right on this, it's something that probably is more true than not, and something you don't hear anywhere else.

RobertMewler

You really should start listening to TDS on TRS. It's right up your alley.

They were being really racist yesterday, talking about black women's vaginas compared to white women's -- from a medical perspective blacks have a lot more going on. It was very racist and if you're easily offended, offputting.

But that led directly to a point -- because of black people, the medical establishment treats everyone like niggers.

STDs are so high in the black community, therefore when anyone gives birth, they smear a topical medicine on babies to protect them from STDs as soon as they are born. Blacks also don't do what they are told by doctors, so that's why your kids have to get a shit ton of vaccines all at once.

One of them used to work as an ambulance tech, so even if they aren't 100% right on this, it's something that probably is more true than not, and something you don't hear anywhere else.
Ha, just came across the video below on voat. The guy on the left is Jesse Dunstan apparently. Never heard of him before but wow, lol, he's on fire!