• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Destroyer Fawkin' Annihilates Jim & Sam!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yeah, people who talk shit behind your back and then are nice to your face ARE fucking phonies!

O&A has always been about NIMBY. Make fun of infants drowning in a lake, but talking about MY kid is fucked up! Free speech, until you're talking about me! Opie is the fakest fuck of them all. Has the balls to call himself a "comedian" on his YouTube page. He's never once done a second of stand up, or written any material that I know of. THAT'S a fucking phony. Complaining about black crime while you drunkenly beat your girlfriend is being a fucking phony.

If Opie was so crazy talented and knowledgeable, he wouldn't be streaming for 27 people tomorrow afternoon at a bar.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Yeah, people who talk shit behind your back and then are nice to your face ARE fucking phonies!

O&A has always been about NIMBY. Make fun of infants drowning in a lake, but talking about MY kid is fucked up! Free speech, until you're talking about me! Opie is the fakest fuck of them all. Has the balls to call himself a "comedian" on his YouTube page. He's never once done a second of stand up, or written any material that I know of. THAT'S a fucking phony. Complaining about black crime while you drunkenly beat your girlfriend is being a fucking phony.

If Opie was so crazy talented and knowledgeable, he wouldn't be streaming for 27 people tomorrow afternoon at a bar.

Congrats, you posted this a full 3 minutes ago and it hasn't turned into a Danny thread yet

Edit: You're a jew etc etc

Forum Clout

I take that as the Opster needing a publicist not that his content isn't gold. If more brothermen knew Op was showcasing his extreme talents on YouTube, you could multiply that number by 100 if not 1000.