• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The Danny Ross Report. June 21, 2022

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Danny just make a fucking account, you look like a psycho talking to himself while walking down a main street by just tweeting this shit out. It's pathetic and I'm getting second hand embarrassment.

5yffFE8.png
He responds almost immediately. Very Pat-like. He's the angriest busboy I've ever seen.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
dumbkike.png

FV_JgPDWYAAb2jK.jpg

The fuck is Sheetz? I'm not even American, you dumb kike. You raped underage girls with Anthony Cumia, cap this and reply to it on your twitter, if you have the fucking balls.

@Mr. Faggotry

dumbkike2.png
FV_KnrQXgAAoQNS.jpg

This is how I know you're an abject failure. Nobody cares about video games, you dumb kike. "Hey guys, I'm a real success, join my video game of choice and I'll show you." You are no different from Nana.

dumbkike3.png

"My sweet summer child" = FAGGOT. Neck yourself, kike.

dumbkike4.png

FV_OkHnXgAMBqX4.jpg

LOL

dumbkike5.png

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
View attachment 50063
View attachment 50062

The fuck is Sheetz? I'm not even American, you dumb kike. You raped underage girls with Anthony Cumia, cap this and reply to it on your twitter, if you have the fucking balls.

@Mr. Faggotry

View attachment 50064View attachment 50065

This is how I know you're an abject failure. Nobody cares about video games, you dumb kike. "Hey guys, I'm a real success, join my video game of choice and I'll show you." You are no different from Nana.

View attachment 50066

"My sweet summer child" = FAGGOT. Neck yourself, kike.

View attachment 50067
View attachment 50068

LOL

View attachment 50069
I’m sorry for hurting your feelings, Danny.

You’ve gotta be 40+ by now, yeah? You are so low that you think your brag of 120k is big shit.

You have no children, you have no wife, you have your short time on a radio show as your legacy. Oh and you’re 5’2.