The crowd go mild

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Oh god. 15 seconds in and this is even more depressing than I would've imagined it to be. A dozen 80 year olds barely toe tapping to this buffoon who can't accept the world doesn't want to hear his music.

Enjoy your floating prison, Joe and keep telling yourself that this is a benefit not afforded to people who play their own music! 😎🤘🎸

Oh god. 15 seconds in and this is even more depressing than I would've imagined it to be. A dozen 80 year olds barely toe tapping to this buffoon who can't accept the world doesn't want to hear his music.

Enjoy your floating prison, Joe and keep telling yourself that this is a benefit not afforded to people who play their own music! 😎🤘🎸
All for like $10k. Sad!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I love this old bird. She didn’t give Moo a single clap.
1714219868956.png

He's just propped up in a busy hallway somewhere helping keep old, hungry people distracted as they wait to be seated for dinner. Nice career trajectory, stupid.

Should he even be recording this shit and posting it on Jew Tube? You would think the cruise line wouldn't allow their employees to post videos of their guests to help protect their privacy. Is his Jew Tube account monetized? If so, that would seem like double dipping and a breach of contract.