Salisbury Cathedral, England (1320) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

IMG_0456.jpeg

Siena Cathedral, Italy (1348) 🇮🇹
IMG_0455.jpeg

Burgos Cathedral, Spain (1567) 🇪🇸
IMG_0457.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Photorealism my ass . . . Where are all the Niggers?

I love history, I read it every day as escapism after work. I prefer it to gaming now.

I have to stop, it makes me completely despondent. It’s never coming back is it? Striving towards heaven. Faith, culture, family, art, architecture, morals, modesty. It’s gone. It’s gone for good isn’t it?

Every city I used to enjoy is now an amorphous violent blur of niggers, identity politics LGBTQ freaks who find every thing they can to be victimised, pedophile atheists like Eric Hildeman who think they’re smart who watch Marvel and believe vaccines are safe.

It’s over. It’s just over.

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
I love history, I read it every day as escapism after work. I prefer it to gaming now.

I have to stop, it makes me completely despondent. It’s never coming back is it? Striving towards heaven. Faith, culture, family, art, architecture, morals, modesty. It’s gone. It’s gone for good isn’t it?

Every city I used to enjoy is now an amorphous violent blur of niggers, identity politics LGBTQ freaks who find every thing they can to be victimised, pedophile atheists like Eric Hildeman who think they’re smart who watch Marvel and believe vaccines are safe.

It’s over. It’s just over.
The Greeks were massive faggots and boy rapers, the enlightenment was edgelord shitposting, the cycle of faggotry is as old as time

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I posted this before

I think we're coming back slowly, we've just been brainwashed since the World Wars into forgetting our past.

I love history, I read it every day as escapism after work. I prefer it to gaming now
Games just don't hold my attention any more. I remember playing GTA5 and thinking "what the fuck is this shit?"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Watching that video now, it’s articulating things I just feel depressed about in some kind of ethereal sense without looking into it too much.

Why are we letting this happen? How do we go back?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I posted this before

I think we're coming back slowly, we've just been brainwashed since the World Wars into forgetting our past.

Games just don't hold my attention any more. I remember playing GTA5 and thinking "what the fuck is this shit?"

Who made this video? I wan to watch more of their content

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Im
The Greeks were massive faggots and boy rapers, the enlightenment was edgelord shitposting, the cycle of faggotry is as old as time
I'm so sick of hearing Greeks were fags, it's simply untrue and wasnt accepted as you've been led to believe. A lot of the translations were misinterpreted and didn't mean men were fucking men and boys.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Im

I'm so sick of hearing Greeks were fags, it's simply untrue and wasnt accepted as you've been led to believe. A lot of the translations were misinterpreted and didn't mean men were fucking men and boys.
where you at with the roman pricks melting down your guys' bronze statues but commissioning marble reproductions before they did it? Fucking dagos

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
where you at with the roman pricks melting down your guys' bronze statues but commissioning marble reproductions before they did it? Fucking dagos
We are used to people copying us.
Ancient Greek art, religion and mythology, copied by Rome
Christianity? Copied by Catholics and the other heathens
Turkey? Every piece of history they are proud of is Greek they created nothing. Like a swarm they came and consumed.
All kidding aside, Greece and Italy have a good relationship, there's a saying in Greek and in Italian that means one face one race meaning we are the same

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
We are used to people copying us.
Ancient Greek art, religion and mythology, copied by Rome
Christianity? Copied by Catholics and the other heathens
Turkey? Every piece of history they are proud of is Greek they created nothing. Like a swarm they came and consumed.
All kidding aside, Greece and Italy have a good relationship, there's a saying in Greek and in Italian that means one face one race meaning we are the same
Fuck turks