• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The comedy cellar

G

A couple of years ago, I was almost arrested in NYC for smoking a cigarette. I was near some shitty alley next to some shitty building with no one around and two pigs just pounced on me like I was raping a baby. I was just dumbfounded.
That's fucking strange because when I go I get a gram of coke and an Asian hooker on the street and feel no threat of police

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I'm going to NYC for work next week and they're putting me up literally right next to the legendary comedy cellar! All my dreams are coming true!

Maybe I'll get extra lucky and catch a Colin Yost set! Or Amy schumer!

Has anyone ever been to this faggot place? I'm thinking to maybe just spend an hour outside and roasting everybody's shirts as they go in, as a bucket list thing....I'm also ordering a pack of payquasi business cards to litter around the city especially close to Chris Italias place

Felony business trip, child
Could you reenact the Louie intro for us? Just stumble blankly up out of the subway and get a slice of pizza, stand there glumly eating it while thinking about jacking off in front of everyone.

G

Could you reenact the Louie intro for us? Just stumble blankly up out of the subway and get a slice of pizza, stand there glumly eating it while thinking about jacking off in front of everyone.
To be honest I did get a slice on my way in and thought about filming it for the forum. They make you put your phone in a fucking envelope. Faggots. I left my sound on loud on purpose. What the fuck is anybody doing with a Jim Norton recording. Nobody called me because my wife wants to leave me and I have no friends. Would have been funny though.