• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Chad Read shooting

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
It could be argued that Kyle had justifiable self-defense right up until the moment before he shot Chad. The fact that he had the time to get into stance, raise, aim, and fire at Chad (who was standing in place and not advancing on him) potentially destroys any case he might have. Chad was no longer an active threat (instead, he was passively standing) in that moment. It's a tough one, man.

I think we need to retire the name Kyle like they do Sports team numbers or Dictator mustaches

G

They arrested those 2 Abeliene fatasses and put them on trial for shooting the meth head who was actively advancing on them and threw a wooden pole at them. So why wouldn't this guy go through the ringer?

MonsterSteve

Age.
*breathes in* It's a tough one man. On one hand the guy had plenty of space between the father and had no issue aiming his gun right at his chest without immediate threat. On another hand, Chad did initiate contact.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Chad Read had a legal right to be there, he was picking up his kid...there was no reason for that guy to have a rifle out.
This is like the Arbery case. You can't go into your house to get a weapon and point it at someone that isn't threatening you and then kill that person when they try to defend themselves. He could have stayed in the house and called the cops.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is like the Arbery case. You can't go into your house to get a weapon and point it at someone that isn't threatening you and then kill that person when they try to defend themselves. He could have stayed in the house and called the cops.
Texas has some unique gun laws. Rekieta was going over texas gun laws while looking at this. I guess you can get away with shooting someone in the back in texas. I thought that was wild.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
It's going to be a super interesting case to watch. In Texas you can use deadly force to protect property. Kyle told Chad to get off his property multiple times. I have no clue how to is going to go.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It's going to be a super interesting case to watch. In Texas you can use deadly force to protect property. Kyle told Chad to get off his property multiple times. I have no clue how to is going to go.
He also fired a warning shot into the group, which caused Chad to try to take the gun away.