• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Chad Read shooting

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
That'll be an interesting self defense case

Edit: no charges filed and I doubt there will be. This happened in Texas and Read not only started to get physical first, but before grabbing the gun said 'I'm going to take your gun and fucking kill you."

Last edited:

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
That'll be an interesting self defense case

Edit: no charges filed and I doubt there will be. This happened in Texas and Read not only started to get physical first, but before grabbing the gun said 'I'm going to take your gun and fucking kill you."

The only thing that may get him is he left to go get the gun and came back to the situation. If he had the gun from the start, or the guy tried to break into the house he would be 100% in the clear

G

I know nothing about this story but I'm guessing from watching this that Chad has gone over to his ex's place to pick up his kid. His current squeeze is filming it and he gets into a needless argument with his ex and her new partner. It should have gone "your son isn't here right now. He's at a friends/the mall/whatever. We'll let you know when he's here."

Instead the guy gets blown away. Here's the thing though, like op said. No one seems to care. He gets blasted and they're talking it over like neighbours who had a boundary dispute over a felled tree. I guess my point is maybe none of these people actually liked Chad.

How much of a dick would you have to be to get shot in the chest with a shotgun and have a bunch of people who knew you calmly discuss the niceties of what just happened for a couple of minutes before anyone even calls an ambulance?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I know nothing about this story
https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/chad-read-shooting-the-facts-and-the-fallout/

No one outside of the involved parties and law enforcement seem to know much about what happened, but an interesting wrinkle to the case is that apparently Kyle Carruth's (Shotgun Guy) ex-wife is a state district judge:

annmarie.JPG

After the press put his name out there, the court sealed their divorce records (some of which actually addressed the shooting incident).

On the surface, it looks like a silly argument about child custody, but I doubt any of these people really cared about spending a few extra hours with their kid. It's just people being assholes for the sake of it. Good riddance to all of them.

RobertMewler

It could be argued that Kyle had justifiable self-defense right up until the moment before he shot Chad. The fact that he had the time to get into stance, raise, aim, and fire at Chad (who was standing in place and not advancing on him) potentially destroys any case he might have. Chad was no longer an active threat (instead, he was passively standing) in that moment. It's a tough one, man.