• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The callers

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Without the callers I would have missed a lot of great Opie lines
Fucking insecure hack. I just listened to a clip where Opie took a call where the caller just repeated something Opie said just to reiterate it because nobody laughed at it the first time. Like that was the reason nobody laughed, because they didn't hear it. Not because it is the most unfunny shit imaginable.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Fucking insecure hack. I just listened to a clip where Opie took a call where the caller just repeated something Opie said just to reiterate it because nobody laughed at it the first time. Like that was the reason nobody laughed, because they didn't hear it. Not because it is the most unfunny shit imaginable.
Both of those faggots used Paltalk/Instant Feedback as a way to deliver bad lines or take great lines. If it bombed, it was dogshitsniffer from wackbag, if it killed it was an Opster original.

Forum Clout
The first time I encountered Joe was in this clip. Go figure that in a listener bit that was unfunny to begin with, Joe had the worst one of them all.

Here's how you make it funny, which none of the listeners got. You make a clip without all that predicatble violence/sex stuff, and just make it corny like the originals instead. Joe seemed to understand that least of everyone.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Both of those faggots used Paltalk/Instant Feedback as a way to deliver bad lines or take great lines. If it bombed, it was dogshitsniffer from wackbag, if it killed it was an Opster original.
That doesn’t make much sense because they never retroactively claimed a bad line came from instant feedback, at least to my knowledge. They either acknowledged it as feedback beforehand, or just said it

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
:brothaman_sm:: 'Caller go ahead. Caller! Goooo!'

📞: 'Yeah, I just wan- '

:brothaman_sm:: 'Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Patrice you're gonna have to try to try the fawkin' soup we got in studio. Thanks to the soup guy for this one. It's great. Got a lot of good soups this guy. He's got all the soups. I like the pumpkin but I'm also into the beef a little bit. Can we get Patrice a soup, soup guy? Yeah, yeah, yeah. You'll like that one. Ok, go ahead.'

📞: 'Uh. Me?'

:brothaman_sm:: 'Every fawkin' time we get a good show going! You guys on the phones need to keep up!'

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That doesn’t make much sense because they never retroactively claimed a bad line came from instant feedback, at least to my knowledge. They either acknowledged it as feedback beforehand, or just said it
It happened very frequently. Mostly Opie, not surprisingly. AntH did it every once in awhile. It was usually under the breath while they were getting shit on for it. I was gonna give AntH shit for never taking callers, but then I remembered he loves getting shit on by coonskin.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
It happened very frequently. Mostly Opie, not surprisingly. AntH did it every once in awhile. It was usually under the breath while they were getting shit on for it. I was gonna give AntH shit for never taking callers, but then I remembered he loves getting shit on by coonskin.

Ill believe you. They talk over each other nonstop so I bet they slip that shit in

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Way to incorrectly criticize the ship steerer. Opie is better at taking calls and running a show than Ron was. PERIOD.