• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The callers

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Ron and Fez had much better callers. I think the blame lies specifically on Opie. The guy only went to dumb callers, turned down their volume, talked over them and then complained if they did the same.

v7rFr-f8lNRE1DQlfbQ62tFzNhB1Kvwo9pvqoR7-C8k.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
R&F callers were absolutely better than O&A callers

I have the documents

100%

Ron wouldn't derail the show if some hick driving a big rig didn't spit out exactly what he wanted to say immediately. Sometimes he would just hang up on someone. Opie would whine about bad callers or let a caller get two words out and interrupt with the HOLDONHOLDONHOLDONHOLDON and then expect the guy to start up where he left off before the interruption.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
"Oh I'm sorry I was just about to say something sorry I know it's just my show but go ahead you talk just go ahead"

this happened way too often. Were they pretending that they didn't know there's a slight delay for the caller to react to what they say? It made sense if the person was interrupting often but they'd do it after asking a question - someone else butts in - and then the caller trying to answer the first thing like it was a normal conversation

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I was listening to a Patrice bit earlier and Opie went to the phones. Some guy talking about Furry Vengeance but he had a whistle in his S's. It was one of the few times a caller added to the show as they took him apart. Big fat Patrice cracked up as Ant replaced every s he said with his flute whistle.

One time out of millions.