The Brewers are 1.5 games out of a wild card spot

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hope the Phillies can hang on and keep them out of it so that Pat offers his original Philly sports takes again. Maybe insult another tranny and apologize because he offended a protected person.
Durrr Philly fans bad they through snow balls durrrr

People have been stabbed / beaten to death at games in stadiums in California but eagles fans cheering Michael Irving getting hurt is so much worse according to hack sports takes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm eagerly awaiting the appearance of his awful Cervezas jersey (because anything not American = better) with that disgusting backwards hat. I'll also be looking forward to when they get eliminated from the playoffs because they're a titleless shit franchise.
That jersey was def a heavily discount bargain bin purchase. Those special jerseys never sell so I bet he got it 50-75% off at Dicks Sporting Goods.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
RAIDER NATION, HOMES!
I lived in LA years ago and Dodger Stadium is not in the best of areas. A year or two after I left the home opener was Giants / Dodgers and 3 guys beat the shit out a giants fan in the parking lot after the game to the point he’s paralyzed below the neck and this wasn’t the first time that kind of thing has happened. Of course lazy hack sports guys can’t call out dodger fans at the games (mostly Hispanic) as violent so they just say all the drunk white guys in Philly are the worst because they throw snow balls. The Santa Clauss snow ball incident happened over 50 years ago but they will act like it was just yesterday.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Every city is stupid and filled with morons if you think about it. Milwaukee is awful of course, but let's not pretend Philadelphia, the New Jersey of cities, is some wonderful place.
I know Philly is shit and I’m from the area, I just can’t stand that lazy “durrr Philly fans are bad, they throw snow balls and yell mean things durrr” like it’s some original thought which of course Pat will think is some “hot take”, you’ve got major cities that don’t give a shit about their teams unless they’re in the championship which is the definition of the worst fans

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I know Philly is shit and I’m from the area, I just can’t stand that lazy “durrr Philly fans are bad, they throw snow balls and yell mean things durrr” like it’s some original thought which of course Pat will think is some “hot take”, you’ve got major cities that don’t give a shit about their teams unless they’re in the championship which is the definition of the worst fans

I'll agree trashing Philly is low-hanging fruit and Fatrick can't wait to make the predictable little insult, but the negative stereotypes about every city are mostly true.