• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The boq screenshots are fake and here’s why…

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Really owned me as being the pedo and not you by posting *check notes* a Disney showtune from a children’s cartoon.

Another one of your faggy little games. Yeah I lust after children... but Jenna is aware of an extremely popular Disney song!

I believe all pedophiles, regardless of everything, should be shanked to death in a prison shower.

You believe white Christian men have earned the right to lust after children, because you do, and you're the center of the universe.

Jenna

Forum Clout
@Jenna did not wish it was a tab showing CP on there, this is a flying monkey terminally online sasster gaslighting again.

Pennystockchaser is one of the saddest posters here, lonely Asian incel who thinks he's important because he does the Meownaw bit of being on the forum 24/7 and replying to every single thread despite never contributing anything interesting.

It's 100% my fault for being too kind and briefly taking him off the ignore list. Nobody else posts so much and says so little.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
@Jenna did not wish it was a tab showing CP on there, this is a flying monkey terminally online sasster gaslighting again.

I don’t know, he did say he doesn’t want to know unless it’s cp. seems like he really likes cp.

Also his voice is that of a pedo.

Mass.gov

Tomlinstein always wins
Forum Clout
More ignoring reality. The post is there. Just like your screenshot

Pennystockchaser is one of the saddest posters here, lonely Asian incel who thinks he's important because he does the Meownaw bit of being on the forum 24/7 and replying to every single thread despite never contributing anything interesting.

It's 100% my fault for being too kind and briefly taking him off the ignore list. Nobody else posts so much and says so little.
It's sad tbh...

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

Don't ignore me and then read my posts, it's pathetic Boq like behavior

Forum Clout
We've been tagteaming you all day while also contributing to society at our jobs.

You pretended to go to the bank while reeeeeeing no stlaker I did not poop my pants on an airplane and help the staff search for the smell.

Remind us all why the fuck you're even here again
Some muzzy shitskin seething made me more productive at work today.

Working men can't stop winning.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
We've been tagteaming you all day while also contributing to society at our jobs.

You pretended to go to the bank while reeeeeeing no stlaker I did not poop my pants on an airplane and help the staff search for the smell.

Remind us all why the fuck you're even here again
Yeah I'm literally getting paid to do this

Jenna

Forum Clout
I don’t know, he did say he doesn’t want to know unless it’s cp. seems like he really likes cp.

Also his voice is that of a pedo.

The exact same thing Paul Weimer does. If you call out my creepy pedo behavior, that means YOU are the pedo! I'm one of the good ones! And everyone claps and agrees because you say kike, so you're one of the good ones. Let's all whistle and look away anytime you admit to lusting after children.