• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The biggest buzzkill here

G

I enjoy your bit.
Thanks, Artie. I also enjoy your hilariously awful avatar while admitting that Artie Lange was a decent third mic.

Fuck, I actually stored a third score (which I accidentally typed twice) of 5 dollar Vodka in my bottom sock drawer.

Didn’t even know I had a bottom sock drawer. Sorry, Owen. You can go on with whatever you were doing.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I like the guy to be honest witcha, i like everyone who can rile you fuckers up, except for those pedophile rapists @SpringfieldDan, @Jenna & @FurBurger who raped me in the summer of 2002 when i had just turned 10 years old, they should get the bullet, and they will when the Clog World Order takes over.

warrior-women-gun (1).jpg

"You know what this means, it means your kind ain't welcome around these parts"

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I've noticed that. If there's a thread like "post a picture of yourself", he'll come in and bring up how everyone just posts pictures of fat guys, as if he's some brilliant guy who sees patterns we others don't. We're just avin a laugh mate innit. Chill.

LOOK...in the whole history of those type of "duhhhh post a pic of yourself" on this archipelago from what used to be the Opie and Anthony Sub has not one nigga posted a legit pic...........and I just want a reason to show off my ironic shirts but if I post my real pic then I'm gonna look like a (bigger) asshole

IMG_2311.jpg