• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The best thing about dating Asian women

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
aplausos-the-rock.gif

"oriental" needs to come back.

"Asian" is too broad a term

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I hate to "um, no" you but- ......Um, no- women in the US stukk want to be super skinny and have big tits....that's just your racism, bro

G

If my life ever goes to shit, like I get fired or whatever, I can still take solace in knowing I can just leave to an Asian country for a few months and fuck as much pussy as I want for free. It's great to be white!

G

I’m onboard. I like white chicks too but it is for sure true about the Asians having tighter pussy. My wife is in her 30s and is still tighter than my first white 17 year old GF.

and to answer the question someone asked about food, she makes both Asian and American food since she grew up here.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
There's tons of them too. Literally billions. Just pay $25 bucks to set your tinder to some Asian country. You'll get a girlfriend in minutes if you're white. Don't get me wrong, I love white women, but white women need to be taught a lesson. The best way to do it is to import chinks and lower their value.
So long as no procreation is involved, I fully support this.