• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"The best revenge is living well"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Living well is really the best revenge. They'll find out eventually without you wasting your precious time trying to make it happen. Do something else with your time, we only have so much. Fuck 'em.
“Oh hey, it’s just me Torquie your old coworker parked outside my old office in a Lamborghini. Nothing to see here, move on. I just had to pull over somewhere to talk to my supermodel wife on the phone. Stop looking at me! Yes it’s the super charged package!”

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
oh yeah btw I owe you 60 euros' worth in Aldi Maasdam cheese when I get there, hopefully it keeps in my overhead luggage

"Why are you bringing cheese to Amsterdam Airport?"
"I owe a Dutch fella"
Why the fuck does your Aldi sell Maasdam and mine does not?!

Just smuggle it inside some Xena VHS boxes, they will know it's for me.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Why the fuck does your Aldi sell Maasdam and mine does not?!

Just smuggle it inside some Xena VHS boxes, they will know it's for me.

It must be some anti-Dutch German fuckery. "Deprive those cunts of Maasdam, fucking cheese eaters"

It's decent shit, too. I'll post a pic next time I'm at Aldi (within days, lol) and tell me if the price is right.

I'm such a nigger for Aldi now, it's addictive.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
It must be some anti-Dutch German fuckery. "Deprive those cunts of Maasdam, fucking cheese eaters"

It's decent shit, too. I'll post a pic next time I'm at Aldi (within days, lol) and tell me if the price is right.

I'm such a nigger for Aldi now, it's addictive.
We invented that shit, and you're gorging yourself on it!

Where is my Maasdam, FAWK!

3356DFAA00000578-0-image-a-16_1461092321210.jpg