• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The bbboys Ramone'd "Mistress Roxanne." Did they think a "sex worker" would get offended by naughty words?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
As much as Opie stunk, he is nowhere near the level of suck as Jim Norton. I absolutely despised everything he says. I hated any and all of his characters and wish he never got the 3rd mic. He and Anthony conspiring against Opie was pathetic and only outted them as a couple of bitchy femmes. No wonder the only nice guy with the show was passive aggressively bullied into suicide by manlet's like Danny.

I've gotten to the point that the only thing that I'll listen to consistently anymore is the 12 hour Patrice movie compilation. It's great except for the times where Jim talks about what someone is doing with their hands.

I'll also throw on David and Bobo from time to time because I unironically enjoy both David and Bobo and think they're way more talented than Jim.