• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The bbboys Ramone'd "Mistress Roxanne." Did they think a "sex worker" would get offended by naughty words?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Sorry, Ramone was Jimmy's funniest bit. It didn't always hit but there were some gold ones.

I'll take a Ramone bit over fucking Chip or Uncle Paul any day
I agree -- but when they do it with professional sex mistresses and sex educators as they did occasionally, it's idiotic. Clearly, they won't get rattled you said "cunt," Jim. They fuck or talk constantly about fucking for a living.

Jim was probably edging while doing the calls

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Thank god there are hours and hours of Ron and Fez. Even ones with silent Fez while the centaur says stupid and/or blunt things are better than zits and tits.
Ron and Fez: humorous/philosophical conversations about art, culture, and life

Opie and Anthony: tranny AIDS shotgun

When people say they like O&A, I think they mean that they like Patrice

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I can’t listen to any classic O&A anymore. Once you realize what faggots they all were in real life, it’s impossible.
I stopped listening in at least 2009 if not a few years earlier. Listening to episodes after that year after the fact, even listening to replays of the original XM shows I heard when they first aired, I started to notice Sam more than I ever did as a daily listener. Prior to posting on the sub I had no memory of him whatsoever

Several times hitting up classic full ep replays I had to just turn off the show once he starts getting air time. When Gregg plays footsie with him, when Aunt Nana and penis skull play along with Boss Gregg despite clearly feeling awkward about pretending to actually like Sam or enjoy riffing with him. time to pull out the phone and close the stream or delete the file

Sam still retains this position with Auntie and Tim to this day. There's this tension on set whenever they're all together outside the XM studio. Jim and Nana are like "well, here we are, we're not at work anymore, why are we still pretending to like this insufferable unfunny turd at all?"

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Ron and Fez: humorous/philosophical conversations about art, culture, and life

Opie and Anthony: tranny AIDS shotgun

When people say they like O&A, I think they mean that they like Patrice
I never listened while they were on the air. Got into them on YouTube and I could only really ever stand shows where they had certain comedians in. The 3 by themselves were always just awful.

P

potatopeeler63

Sam still retains this position with Auntie and Tim to this day. There's this tension on set whenever they're all together outside the XM studio. Jim and Nana are like "well, here we are, we're not at work anymore, why are we still pretending to like this insufferable unfunny turd at all?"
I def think nana and worm like sam. they acted like he was a kid brother on nopie days. they couldve kept him behind the scenes like mars but they , those faggots are the reason anybody knows who samuel roberts is

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is how the entire show dynamic was basically for all of XM. They all hated each other off of the air. Opie hated Anthony, Norton, Ben, and Danny. Norton hated Opie, Steve, Danny, and eventually Sam, plus almost any comedian that came in had some beef with Norton. Anthony hated Opie, Steve, and anyone who fought with Danny. It would never make the air except for a few times. We also know that Anthony and Jim were routinely meeting before the show and sabotaging Opie. Those fags would mercy laugh at each other's jokes that bombed but deliberately ignore Opie. Anthony being a retard texted Opie a message for Norton saying "look at the cunt" referring to Opie and that they should ignore him all show. Imagine Norton and Anthony meeting like high school girls before the show giggling about how they would cover up each other's bombs to get back at Opie.

Keep in mind that everyone hated Sam but Opie protected him (until Sam stole his job hilariously). Everyone hated Danny but could not touch him because of Anthony. Hilariously, Danny, after Anthony abandoned him, revealed that Anthony once told him that he and Treefort Richard blew each other. Everyone ripped on Steve and drove him to kill himself and then none of them (but Opie) went to his funeral. Ben Sparks spit on a fan of Stern during a walkover and was fired then proceeded to stalk Opie to the point where the police became involved and he has a criminal record now. It was also Ben who told people in the media that Opie's wife had a sex tape with Bam Margera when it turned out she had never even met Bam.

Still though the weirdest tension will always be knowing that Norton and Anthony were homosexuals. The Sue Lightning and Princess Alana stuff being known now outs them officially. Opie literally had to keep quiet that they were fags for years and never said a word. Like all those times those two talked about women it was just them acting.