The Alliance will reign FOREVER!!

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
it might be they're ashamed of having a huge cock, especially if they see themselves as more feminine
Yeah maybe you're right, I mean, eventually they get them lopped off or inverted coz they wanna complete the fantasy of being a real chick. Its kinda like those folks that wanna cut off a leg or arm because they think its alien to their body.
Mental illness is fucked. We need to revert to 18th century style asylums.

I do actually have sympathy for them, as disagreeable as their lifestyle is to me. I pity them.

Yeah maybe you're right, I mean, eventually they get them lopped off or inverted coz they wanna complete the fantasy of being a real chick. Its kinda like those folks that wanna cut off a leg or arm because they think its alien to their body.
Mental illness is fucked. We need to revert to 18th century style asylums.

I do actually have sympathy for them, as disagreeable as their lifestyle is to me. I pity them.
the ones with the big cocks are more likely to get a successful conversion. weird old world

LiberalPussy

WWAW Patricia Arquette?
4A81B455-2687-4709-BE44-D98A23A10FCB.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Bellamy Young's 'Youngbloods' officially applying for membership in the Alliance.

View attachment 52414

We have one clear and simple message for anyone intending to shut us out.

giphy.gif
The more the merrier, you have to put some Alliance allegiance under your name and she and you are in.

The Boyz right now partying with the Alliance gals