The actual greatest video game of all time

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The expert weighs in

Final Fantasy XII is outstanding. Upsets me that Jef thinks so too.

Life is Strange… what a faggot.
Yeah but you see the pattern: likes 6 and 9, not 7 and 8. Dunno about 6 because it was sprite graphics, but 9 and 12 had weeb homos as the lead characters. They ruined the franchise with those blonde homo boys, I tell you hwhut.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Yeah but you see the pattern: likes 6 and 9, not 7 and 8. Dunno about 6 because it was sprite graphics, but 9 and 12 had weeb homos as the lead characters. They ruined the franchise with those blonde homo boys, I tell you hwhut.
Final Fantasy 6 is a top 10 all timer for me, great story, fantastic characters, goes to show high tech graphics don't say shit about the quality of a game.

Don't know what that says about me as a person, that i agree with this Rouner faggot on this one.

The franchise was dead after 8 for me.

Riccardo Bosi

Final Fantasy 6 is a top 10 all timer for me, great story, fantastic characters, goes to show high tech graphics don't say shit about the quality of a game.

Don't know what that says about me as a person, that i agree with this Rouner faggot on this one.

The franchise was dead after 8 for me.
Yeah they say 6 is the best but I never played it. I don't like it when the main character is an optimist; they say Squall was a douche but he hated everything, which I like.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
FF10 was faggot nonsense. It killed the franchise and turned the fantasy based series into faggoty American themed horseshit. Dragon Quest games released in the same era as FFX and after are superior. Just give me some new JRPG Final Fantasy games and fuck off with the catering to Western weebs already. I liked 9 as they brought the character classes back OG style.

I’m loving the Hank Hill bit.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
FF10 was faggot nonsense. It killed the franchise and turned the fantasy based series into faggoty American themed horseshit. Dragon Quest games released in the same era as FFX and after are superior. Just give me some new JRPG Final Fantasy games and fuck off with the catering to Western weebs already. I liked 9 as they brought the character classes back OG style.

Fuck, i hated that closet case Tidus.

Riccardo Bosi

FFX is great except the main character is gay and has AIDS. FF9 is great but I have a love/hate relationship with it, because it's well rounded, but yet again the main character is literally a nigger monkey (No offense @Torquie ). They should have made FF8 a masterpiece but instead they rushed shit; FF8 could have been brilliant, but instead it's not well polished and misunderstood.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Fuck, i hated that closet case Tidus.

That faggot didn’t even try to get Yuna pussy. Tidus was such a queer and sounded like a bitch. God do I hate that character.

FFX is great except the main character is gay and has AIDS. FF9 is great but I have a love/hate relationship with it, because it's well rounded, but yet again the main character is literally a nigger monkey (No offense @Torquie ). They should have made FF8 a masterpiece but instead they rushed shit; FF8 could have been brilliant, but instead it's not well polished and misunderstood.
You perfectly explained my hatred of FFX. The main character sucked so much cock and that unskippable laughing scene pissed me off so much that I almost rage quit due to the sheer douchiness of it. That scene is so embarrassing. Other than that the game was alright. I like FF8 a lot, but like you said it needed to be polished.