The 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Lotta problems in this area back here

IMG_6261.jpeg

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
My takeaway from all this is in ten years we're going to look back and point to this night as the event that sent at least 10 bad teams into deeper depths of bad from which they never recovered.

The funniest moment was the announcers admitting Vegas had no idea the QBs would all be gone, so they just drafted a TE they didn't need.

Ashcroft

The fact Terrion Arnold was the second best CB on his team and was drafted before Kool Aid is melting my brain.

These niggas is dumb.

Ashcroft

I think that big ass OT from Notre Dame to LA was the best pick. They know what they're getting, and he'll immediately make them better. What other team can say that for certain?

And, he was picked 5th, yet chose to watch the event with his enormous Irish family from a fucking pub.

Why didn't New England take that big prick? That kid is a MOOSE. And his old man was a hoss in the NFL, too. What a terrible draft all around. I'm clapping for a tackle.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
I think that big ass OT from Notre Dame to LA was the best pick. They know what they're getting, and he'll immediately make them better. What other team can say that for certain?

And, he was picked 5th, yet chose to watch the event with his enormous Irish family from a fucking pub.

Why didn't New England take that big prick? That kid is a MOOSE. And his old man was a hoss in the NFL, too. What a terrible draft all around. I'm clapping for a tackle.
Reminds me of the zach Martin selection 10 years ago

Ashcroft

No but thanks for the funny memory, forgot all about it. No, Zach is a big hoss tackle on the cowboys. The Johnny manziel draft

I gotcha. Different Martin.

Dude those texts between him and Richie were almost as good as the Mel Gibson voicemails.

- Richie: "Hey you big black nigger baby. Ready to crush some puss?"
- Martin: "Um, tee hee. I dunno."
- Richie: "I'll hang you, you fucking nigger. Come crush puss with me."
- Martin: "I'm a faggot."

I don’t know why that queer QB from Michigan is getting any hype. He will suck in the NFL.
Honestly, I don't especially like any of the first round QBs. Williams has some star potential, but he's also a fruity weirdo who could just as easily bust out. Daniels is too delicate, and Drake Maye's ceiling is a second-rate Drew Bledsoe. Penix might have some potential, but a) he's already 24 and b) he gets injured a lot. McCarthy was a good college QB but nothing about him screamed "NFL starter". And Bo Nix? With the 12th pick of the draft? LOL. He had third round flyer written all over him for the last four or five years. Bo Nix is going to be that guy who gets a start, lights it up, become the Next Big Thing, and flames out within the span of four or five games.

Other than Williams, IMO they all were picked way too high, but that's the QB draft crapshoot playing out like it always does. Gabbert, Bortles, Lance, Trubisky, Locker, Ponder, Wilson, it's a really long list.