• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That face you make when you're dumb as fuck and less mature than your (estranged) daughter

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
26d17989ce532fd697a08091799ff865.png

Found on r/imagesthatshouldneverbepostedonline

Bonus:

dc181d0d6a7f251defe6972ab7779225.jpg
Bullet head Pat is my favorite photo. The fucker aged three decades in the span of a few years.
Screenshot_20231219-154946-700.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Think about this... Annabelle is 12 and has probably already looked up Patrick online. Odds are she's actually seen the 13,043 tweets saying "enjoy prison." How depressing would that be to see your biological father is Pat?
I remember being embarrassed that my dad was friendly and kinda corny when I was her age. Imagine your father being Rick and everyone you know being able to google him? I bet she hasn't brought him up to any friends/peers for years already because this has already burned her. This is really starting to bum me out actually.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Think about this... Annabelle is 12 and has probably already looked up Patrick online. Odds are she's actually seen the 13,043 tweets saying "enjoy prison." How depressing would that be to see your biological father is Pat?
Frankly, I think looking exactly like him is even worse. She can control her behavior. She can’t control what her face looks like. Poor thing.