That didn't last long...

He absolutely already has another account, anyone know which one it is?
He will never, ever stop. Tweeting is absolutely everything to Count Wopula. Without his Twitter he has nothing, no reason to get out of bed every afternoon, no reason to go on living. You could take away his "show", you could take away his home, you could take away his money, you could take away his three second shirts, but none of those things would impact him more than losing his tweets.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He absolutely already has another account, anyone know which one it is?
That is a given but knowing he is mad that there isnt shit for followers and he has to start over is where the payoff is. ANt has been pretty vocal about how much followers mean to him. It took him a long time to get that compound boss account to get that many followers. He must be devastated.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
That is a given but knowing he is mad that there isnt shit for followers and he has to start over is where the payoff is. ANt has been pretty vocal about how much followers mean to him. It took him a long time to get that compound boss account to get that many followers. He must be devastated.
Meanwhile, the Opster woke up next to his wife this morning and is probably thinking about fishing this weekend and doing fun things with his kids. If you had told me 10 years ago that this would be how OnA ended up I would not have believed you.

> Meanwhile, the Opster woke up

As pathetic as AntH's life is, he is at least doing exactly what he thinks he wants to do

Opie wakes up every morning realizing that he is a failed radio host that no one will hire.

Just think about it. He could still have his job, his millions, his house and his twitter if he didn't think about niggers every 20 seconds. Now he has no job, no money, no fans, no twitter, no transsexuals, and no more 15 year old girls following him on social media. He doesn't even have a Keith.
Insecurity and self-loathing re: his "uncertain" ethnic background is to Nana as Artie's dad falling off that ladder is to Artie. And tweeting is Nana's heroin, the only way to dull the shame he feels over his obviously African genes. Much like how he openly lusts after underage girls to "prove" his "heterosexuality", he endlessly tweets about nogs to "prove" he's a proud "Caucasian".

WhereWeAt

I personally can't look past the child rape.
Yeah, I didn't really know about the selfcuttinggirl drama until the sub's autism documented it. That alone is irredeemable in my eyes.

Anthony was always antagonizing pieces of the fanbase at a time, going back to the WNEW days. But the Big Jay roast followed by the Sue Lightning drama (That fucking 'Congrats, guys' post) was enough to lose us forever. Then there was that time he beat the shit out of that 79 lb woman.

But if you've been lingering longer, then you know he's been getting sand in his vagina about what people on the internet say ever since there was an internet.