That BOC guy who wanted Joe off the stage has some talent.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
He was definitely pissed in the BOC video, but this guy was friends or at least friendly acquaintances with Joe. There's a bunch of videos of them playing Neil Diamond covers in his studio with Nana and some lady. He started playing bass for BOC in 2004 to 2007 and then became their third guitarist. I'm guessing he was Joe's in when he claimed he auditioned to play bass for them.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He was definitely pissed in the BOC video, but this guy was friends or at least friendly acquaintances with Joe. There's a bunch of videos of them playing Neil Diamond covers in his studio with Nana and some lady. He started playing bass for BOC in 2004 to 2007 and then became their third guitarist. I'm guessing he was Joe's in when he claimed he auditioned to play bass for them.
He puts the ass in Bass. FUCK! I already used that one.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The guy he’s referring to is the other guitar player in the boc video. He’s the one who made the “cut him off sign” towards Joeh.
1687559831120.png

1687559850702.png
1687559869910.png

1687559796660.png

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Imagine getting an opportunity like this and being the most obnoxious horse's ass possible while it's going on.
Don't know how many of you niggers are musicians but take my word that how Joe plays is a lot simpler than it looks; he does a lot of speed shortcuts that you hear his ilk spewing on Guitar Center practice amps but his depth is fairly minimal. Few things are more disgusting than an artist who thinks he's hot shit when he's a dixie cup of cold diarrhea.

If you want a gig, my advice is to be as amicable and humble as possible. The gif combined with his Long Island coonery makes me think Jenkem Joe didn't follow such advice.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Imagine getting an opportunity like this and being the most obnoxious horse's ass possible while it's going on.
Don't know how many of you niggers are musicians but take my word that how Joe plays is a lot simpler than it looks; he does a lot of speed shortcuts that you hear his ilk spewing on Guitar Center practice amps but his depth is fairly minimal. Few things are more disgusting than an artist who thinks he's hot shit when he's a dixie cup of cold diarrhea.

If you want a gig, my advice is to be as amicable and humble as possible. The gif combined with his Long Island coonery makes me think Jenkem Joe didn't follow such advice.
His explanation for it is pretty funny. According to him he knew them his entire life and it was just a bunch of buds hanging out and jamming! His explanation for it is pretty funny. According to him he knew them his entire life and it was just a bunch of buds hanging out and jamming!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
His explanation for it is pretty funny. According to him he knew them his entire life and it was just a bunch of buds hanging out and jamming! His explanation for it is pretty funny. According to him he knew them his entire life and it was just a bunch of buds hanging out and jamming!

Retards are like drunks; they always think everyone's having a great time with them when they're actually loathed.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
My other favorite thing about this clip is about 1:50, the lead singer loudly says to Joe, "Let Buck take it now." Then Buck kindly throws it back to Joe who has absolutely no idea how to trade licks with someone. Then Joe caps that section off with the dumb little hand motion to match the cymbal at 2:30 like he's in command and completely killing it.

What a fucking cow brain. Ahahahaha, did you see that jerk?