• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE PAL

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Jesse is not actually the heel commentator in the WWF either stupid

:fighter_lg:

You have to keep your eyes on those Tunisians, Gorilla! I had to face a group of em, knife-fighting tin knockers, in The Gulf of Tonkin! I had to practically bulldoze Anthony's kind out of alleys in Minnesota! Do you know how many parents would call me because their preteen daughters mysteriously received iPads in the mail?

The Cumia's should go off the grid - specifically in an unmarked grave!

Forum Clout
I chuckle at how this completely confuses the Cumia bros. Joe once tore down a framed Goodfellas poster and pictured himself throwing it in the trash. The reason was Deniro saying he supported the Dems.
LOL or that jerk from Sons Of Anarchy, Joe's favorite thing ever. It's like they think everything is a documentary. Like how Nana took up spitting on his own floor from a brief throwaway line in Goodfellas, or how he thinks Tony Soprano was a prophet.