• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE PAL

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_2928.jpeg

Overdramatic twitter fingered faggot.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Ahhh Blain! The late, great Blain! Wonderful guy, Blain. He said great things about me on TV so, I have to like him. You know, I don't want to be caught in a situation with an electric car and a sexual tyrannosaurus. If there's a sexual tyrannosaurus coming after you and there's electric, I'll take the electric, folks. My uncle, very smart, MIT.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Independent????

You can mock Ventura for many things, but not for being a fake independent. His whole fucking political thing is rejecting both the democrats and the republicans and being a weirdo independent / third party guy. He's been extremely consistent.

Cumia is not the guy who did not buy a 41 year old man a MacBook thinking it was a flirty 14 year old girl.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I don't even know what to make of this. Jesse might very well be the last person in America to take a stance on Donald Trump.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol Jesse endorsing the Ugandan Giant?
The only reason he did it tbh is Tim Walz, Gov of MINNESOTA is on the ticket. According to Jesse he was the only Governor of the state to ever call him to talk for advice. Also endorsed him for Gov in 2022

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Opie owned the YouTube channel and he saw where the show was headed. Trying to go viral was a very smart long term plan executed terribly.

Edit : he's even discussed it on his show, surprisingly eloquently for Opie. Especially when you break down viewer figures and stuff it just makes sense.
Its fun to shit on Opie but he really was a visionary who lived 10 years in the future. Had Sirius not bought out XM and he kept his input on management they'd be a podcast syndicate.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Its fun to shit on Opie but he really was a visionary who lived 10 years in the future. Had Sirius not bought out XM and he kept his input on management they'd be a podcast syndicate.
At the same time Opie was telling people "podcasts are the future", Howard Stern was telling people that podcasts would "never take off" and that "sim cards were the future of media". Future Jim's "head internet" was a better prediction.